Not open for further replies.

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com

The new Iron Beast mod
is now available at www.VaporBeast.com and we are giving one away. In addition, we will include a 30 ml bottle of vaporbeast Brew and EFEST 18650 batteries. This is a GREAT package deal contest!

We've been using this mod for the past week and it's impressive! They are made out of stainless and brass and each one is individually numbered.

To enter, simply select a number between 1 & 150 The winning number will be pulled from the proverbial hat and documented on video.

NOTE: Visit our site: www.VaporBeast.com and tell us what product you like most OR what you like about VaporBeast. Your answer will be used in the event of a tie breaker! With only 150 numbers available...it's likely the tie-breaker will come into play. So be sure to visit our site and give us your thoughts!

The winning number will be pulled on November 18th! Don't forget to visit www.VaporBeast.com!

NOTE: This is a replica of the Maraxus.

Check it out here: http://www.vaporbeast.com/Iron-Beast-Stainless-Steel-p/35-0288-005.htm

www.vaporbeast.com

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    My guess is 63
    Would love to try out the beast chopper.jpg

arilosi

ECF Veteran
    Jul 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh,PA,USA
    My guess is 46 ~

My favorite wish list item at VaporBeast is the Kanger EVod Full Kit. My husband and I still need 510 threading batteries.
    The Kanger Evod full kit comes with everything we would need to switch over.

The replacement coils are 3x cheaper than what we currently use, and with Free shipping it would save us even more $.
    So the Kanger Evod Full Kit @ $46.99 is what i would choose in the event of a tie.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Well - I'm going with . . . "60" . . .

AND - So Hoping - that "Random" will be nice enough to pick that number . . .

As for what I find on [url]www.VaporBeast.com[/URL] to be appealing is the variety and how much that you offer the consumer . . . From the basics to the most advanced Information (Videos) & Products . . .

I also enjoy that with as much as you offer that your website is so well laid out that it is easy to find what someone wants at reasonable prices too - be it a Kanger T3S Base for $1.59 or a Innokin 134 for $ 129.00 . . .

AND - All of this with "FREE SHIPPING" to boot . . .

So - To say the least, it is - "BEASTLY"

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

Ding

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 25, 2013
    Molon Labe
    #17 for me

Thanks for the chance to win a very nice monster, that thing looks like it will fog up a room.............I wouldn't know what to with somethng that nice.
    I guess If I had to choose something I'd choose the iron beast mod.I have never owned anything of that caliber and would love to have something that nice.I like the vaporbeast as it has many products to choose from and real easy to navigate and great prices.I am all over the site right now.Think I found a new collection idea.Drip Tips

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread