Not open for further replies.

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
Hello!

The newly refreshed vaporbeast website is up and running! We spent quite a bit of time asking you (the ECF community) your thoughts regarding how to make vaporbeast even better. We literally made hundreds of updates and many of the suggestions came directly from the community at large. Thank you!

To celebrate the re-launch of the new site...we will be giving away a new UDT V12 on March 8th. To enter, simply pick a number between 1 and 200. Please also let us know what you like about the new site. We will will pick our favorite response in the event of a tie. Check out the new site at: www.vaporbeast.com

So to recap:

1) Post a number between 1-200
2) Tell us what you like about the new site. (www.vaporbeast.com)
NOTE: In the event of a tie-breaker we will pick our favorite response.

Btw...here's the UDT V12 in Rose Gold! It's beautiful - higher end mechanical mod!

humpstyles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
Not quite sure why no one posted in here yet....

I'll start it off:

Also, the site is very well-put together. It is not loud or convoluted and it is easy to navigate around. The splash slideshow at the top looks great; those images really pop and grab one's attention. Overall it has a very smooth way about it. Definitely an upgrade, and definitely appealing.

Thanks for the contest guys :) Here's to hoping I win!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'll go with #113... Thanks!!

(be back after I check out your new site...)

It's hard to remember what the old one looked like, but this one is very clean, easy to read, and user friendly!!

Plus I just LOVE that your Logo is animated now... :D

VB-logo.gif~original

Thanks for the chance to win a really slick mod!!​

Last edited:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
45 for my favorite carry caliber

your new and improved site is even more user friendly which means I and/or people like me can easily navigate to get what we want.Just love the way ya have everything showcased by what they are.Now, that change over made a world of difference.I like that

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

It's a sleek and good looking site. I like the drop down menus for the categories. The option for grid vs list and sorting options is a nice touch in the sub-catorgroies. It's good to have the new products highlighted on the front page. The site is easy to navigate and looks awesome, most importantly a great variety of quality products. Nice job guys, the site is great.

Thanks for the chance to win a new UDT V12 it looks like a great mod.

Good Luck Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread