VaporBomb-1st order

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenom5

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Arizona
Viking was out of my favorite juice (temporarily it turns out), peppermint. So I panicked of course, quickly sent out an email, and started searching for an alternate supplier. I decided to give VaporBomb a shot.

I ordered a bunch of 5ml bottles. Arctic Ice, Hypnotic Mist, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Key Lime, Green Apple, and Melon. The fruity stuff for the wife (although I wanted to try out Key Lime), and the minty stuff for me.

Lots of good options when you order with VB, and of course a ton of flavor options. 80PG 20VG mix which is what I prefer, 18mg.

Arctic Ice-Very nice. I was never a menthol smoker, but someone, somewhere along the way suggested I try some of the minty flavors. As it turns out, I really like the cool refreshing vapes more than anything else. AI has a nice menthol flavor to it, and it's definitely something I will be vaping more of.

Hypnotic Mist-Hmm...not sure about this one. Sounded interesting, but it's got a flavor that reminds me of RY4 (RY5? whatever the real popular one is). Something I'm not crazy about, but I'll revisit this one down the road.

Peppermint-Sadly, this doesn't even come close to Viking's Peppermint...I think. I'm going to let it age a bit, and see. My taste buds might have been a little bit cashed, but at this point in terms of flavor, and cool minty goodness, it misses the mark for me.

Wintergreen-Flavor is spot on. Definitely something that I could see keeping around for a change of pace. Could have sworn I popped a piece of Wintergreen gum when I vaped this.

Key Lime-Nice. Subtle lime flavor, more akin to Key Lime Pie than biting into the fruit. It's got some sweetness to it, but it's not overpoweringly sweet like many of the fruit flavors my wife likes.

Haven't tried the other two, and there was a free sample of Irish Cream in with the order (always a nice touch). The order process was fine, and shipping time was good.

Overall, in terms of the ordering process, selection of flavors, and the quality of juice (putting aside the fact of whether or not I liked the flavor) I definitely give VB a thumbs up.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Have to agree with the Arctic Ice comment, phenom5.

Got my 1st order from VB today and tried out the Arctic Ice first. Probably the most rounded menthol juice I've tried (and I have tried quite a few menthols). I wouldn't want anything stronger than this as a regular vape. Using it on an 2.9ohm E2r4 with a 50pg-50vg mix and it works very very well.

Got another 11 flavours to try - my take some time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread