Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I think it's about time for another guess how many candies in the jar contest. I might pick something I don't like so I don't have the temptation to eat all the candy after everyone is done guessing. I gave the cinnamon candy to the guys in charge of making the orders. My oldest son got the bottlecaps but by days two he brought them back to me and said he couldn't eat anymore :) Maybe tomorrow I will run out and get us another contest going!!!!

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I think it's about time for another guess how many candies in the jar contest. I might pick something I don't like so I don't have the temptation to eat all the candy after everyone is done guessing. I gave the cinnamon candy to the guys in charge of making the orders. My oldest son got the bottlecaps but by days two he brought them back to me and said he couldn't eat anymore :) Maybe tomorrow I will run out and get us another contest going!!!!

You should do something like gummy worms or orange slices ;)
Both are hard to separate and guess.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
We have set up a couple of pre-mix sales we are offering. Come check it out:

Standard Premix E Liquid $10.99 30ml

Love the idea!

Keeping my eye out for pineapple and grape!

I notice you have Artic Ice premixed. That's a great liquid that you can mix with just about anything. Love to have that on hand.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
1397776362312-1572573761.jpg

Peach is the new flavor of the week. Love IT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread