Vaporbomb... Bad bad Experiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagablonde

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
California via Norway
I am fairly new to e-cigs
soon after using ejuice I ended up in hospital with some severe reactions to pg where my throat started closing up.
I had just made a few purchases of ejuice from a few suppliers..looking for that right one.
the emails began talking to the vendors about the juice and if it contained PG
Then I got to vaporbomb..and what an experiance that was
I emailed them and asked if specifically as thier juice is made to order..if the flavorings in the ejuices contained PG
as I ordered 100VG juice
The first response was basically that different juice had different pg vg and alcohol depending on the juice.

So I emailed them back with my order I had placed,Explained about the allergies and please if they could look at my order
and let me know if what I ordered had PG in it

Thier next reply .. sorry for the allergy .
Then basically told me 90% of all flavorings contain PG, as well as the majority of things that can be found in a household bathroom.
I wrote back saying that was a bit odd of a reply to a rather simple question,and Im aware PG is in household items
but I did not ask about those.
and asked again please can you tell me about the juice I ordered.
no reply,so I wrote back again

I still would like an answer to my original question..
I do seriously need to know..Im not trying to bother you with my question
I simply need to know if the ejuice I ordered all has PG in it please.
thanks again for your time

thier last reply :
Flavoring manufactures are not required and do not disclose that information.
I would assume that all of the e-liquids have pg in them.

I did not ask for his recipe,nor a refund,simply if the juice had PG?
I emailed many vendors about thier ejuice and they have been great with responding with this exception.

I find the response of vaporbomb to be a bit shocking,unprofessional,and bad Business!!!!

On the positive side of it all.. I found the forums and ecigs and am ciggie free !!!!!!!!!!

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Vaga I'm sorry to hear about your experience, both with VaporBomb and the PG. If you haven't already, it might be advantageous for you to check out the DIY sub forum and learn to mix your juices yourself. That way there would be no mistakes made since it sounds like you are highly allergic. Perfumer's Apprentice (perfumersapprentice.com) carries a few non PG flavorings, and I'm sure Linda would work with you if there was something you were looking for. She's a really great person.

Congrats on quitting and good luck staying PG free. :)

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
Johnson's Creek Red Oak line is VG only.. I think that their answer most likely means they don't know for sure if the flavoring they use has PG in it. Even if they use a VG only recipe that doesn't mean their supplier of flavors doesn't have PG in the flavoring. Their answer about the flavoring companies not disclosing whether they have PG in the flavoring makes total sense... they can't guarantee it's not in there. The lame part was the bathroom cleaner, etc... I don't know too many people that vape their household cleaners...

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Hey Vagablonde, your lucky you got a reply. My very first order of any juice was VB - I ordered all 100 pg because I didn't know any better and had read somewhere that pg tasted better. All my juices came in 100vg so I got on the phone and called right away. Left a message. Then e-mailed, then waited awhile and e-mailed again. Still no answer - Now I vape VG too so its no big deal. The big deal is no answer. No answer - no more money.. Can't wait to see their new mod, but wouldn't buy it just on general principles. I value customer service above all. The best customer service to date I've had is SuperT, Ikenvape, COV, Mister E Liquid, BWB and FSUSA, not in any particular order.

Last edited by a moderator:

DWTaylor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
South Dakota
datsvaper.com
I am just going to chime in really quick if ya don't mind. Most of the flavors out there are PG based. The ones that arn't are oil based. The vendor is well able to make their own juice but I don't know of any that make their own flavoring other then maybe dekang. I have made my own for some using Everclear, but the issue is that it is way to thin and just dropping it in the VG will almost kill the flavoring due to how thick VG is.
It comes down to I am not going to defend anyone, but I do want to stress that you make your own juices with out making your own flavorings.
Most of the vendors here that make their juices are stuck with the same flavor vendors..... so keep in mind most of the juices you use even if they are 100% vg most cases that is just the added liquid, but have a very small amount of PG in the flavors.
Hope this helps.
DW

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Bruce at Clouds of Vapor has a PG free line of juices...he himself is allergic to PG. You could contact him and talk to him about his juices.

And yes, there are flavor suppliers out there who sell VG based flavoring without oil in them for DIY and to vendors who make their own juices to sell.

Last edited:

ExcelciusMaximus

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Austin, TX
I just ordered from vaporbomb last week. Great selection, decent shipping times, and I got a freebie 5ml of Irish Cream! I emailed to thank them and they wrote me a very nice reply encouraging me to continue business with them. A friend of mine had a great experience with them as well. I will not hesitate to do business with them again, but it really sucks that they couldn't answer a simple question for you. I don't know, maybe you got a disgruntled employee or something, lol. I have heard awesome things about FSUSA. You could try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread