Status
Not open for further replies.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Yesterday USPS tracking indicated "Out for Delivery" but my mailman left without delivering my VaporBomb package (120 ml of Mutt's Fire 'n Ice) .... here it was Christmas eve and I wasn't going without .... jumped in my car and found his mail truck three blocks away - sure enough - There it was!!!

Merry Christmas to all of the wonderful people affiliated with VaporBomb!

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Yesterday USPS tracking indicated "Out for Delivery" but my mailman left without delivering my VaporBomb package (120 ml of Mutt's Fire 'n Ice) .... here it was Christmas eve and I wasn't going without .... jumped in my car and found his mail truck three blocks away - sure enough - There it was!!!

Merry Christmas to all of the wonderful people affiliated with VaporBomb!
Glad to know I'm not the only one who chases down postal carriers when they get naughty and try to just leave package slips without attempting delivery. :laugh:

It usually happens around holidays when a "replacement" carrier is "working".

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Glad to know I'm not the only one who chases down postal carriers when they get naughty and try to just leave package slips without attempting delivery. :laugh:

It usually happens around holidays when a "replacement" carrier is "working".

This is too funny!:laugh: I placed an order in the early am hours on December 23rd in hopes of receiving some delicious E-juices for the holiday weekend.:p

I paid the extra buck to get US Priority Mail and I live in a suburb close to where VaporBomb is located in Akron Ohio. Needless to say...I carefully tracked my package up until I saw it had arrived to be delivered from my local town post office on December 24th. I listened for the usual sound of the mail truck as it comes down my street.

The moment I decided to of course use the bathroom...I missed the knock at the door of the delivery carrier whom needed a signiture to release goods to me.....Seconds later I am watching in horror as the mail carrier drives off only to leave a package notice that item can be picked up Monday December 27th after 8:30 am! Oh no....I could not bare the thought of having all this anticipation built up regarding having my vaping goods held hostage at the post office the entire weekend and not being able to vape at the family gatherings..etc.!

Next thing you know I am out in my car in route to find the postal carrier somewhere...delivering those last minute letters and packages to other homes on another street by now no less!

These postal carriers must have had to wonder what is in those mysterious USPS VaporBomb packages that us fellow vapors were so eager to retrieve at all cost with no time to spare?

The story had a happy ending...I tracked down the carrier a few streets away. Claimed my goods on the spot and was happily vaping my new custom e-juices that evening through the Christmas weekend!

I am glad that others got their Christmas package in time too whatever extremes were employed to obtain them rather than have that unsettling feeling that your package would be sitting on a shelve somewhere in a vacant post office all weekend long!

BTW, It was not my usual carrier otherwise she would have known enough to keep knocking and/or go to another door if no one answered after a couple minutes. I think the replacement carrier must have tapped on the door lightly and ran back to the truck? It would hardly have even been possible to the door by getting out of my chair let alone...god forbid your in the bathroom at that moment in time!:laugh:

I must admit, I have become very spoiled with VaporBomb...I am so used to getting my e-liquids delivered within a day of ordering and I have never been disappointed with their product.

VaporBomb provided me with a very memorable Christmas holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread