Vaporbomb - Customer service and a review

Status
Not open for further replies.

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
I placed an order with vaporbomb on 3/24 and it was shipped the same day, they upgraded it to priority and I received it on Friday 3/26. When I received the order there was a sample bottle of blueberry. I ordered 30ml of Virginia but received 30ml of blueberry. I sent an email to Harry on Saturday and a short time later he phoned me and apologized for the error and said they would send the Virginia out using overnight mail. I told him regular mail would be fine but he insisted on the overnight and said to keep the blueberry with their compliments. Well he did send it out overnight and also sent 2 sample bottles of juice and a small bag of fiber fill. These guys went way overboard with customer service, just the postage alone was equal to the order I originally placed.

reviews:

All juice except mix up are 60/40 VG/PG 18mg nic.

First of all the vapor production on these juices is phenomenal, you definitely don't want to try and stealth vape these. The throat hit is very good also.

Virginia - This is very similar to EcoPure Rich which was one of my favorites but has a little more flavor and much more throat hit. It has a very clean and pure flavor, I like this very much and will order more. (eGo this blue foam filler)

Blueberry - This is great juice, it actually tastes like blueberry rather than the candy taste of other juices. I will also order more of this. (eGo with a V9 premium cartomizer)

Kahlua - I have never had kahlua before so not sure if this actually tastes like Kahlua or not. I looked it up on google and according to those results I would say it is pretty much spot on, I really like this one. (eGo this blue foam filler)

Irish Cream - This is another one that I have never had before, again I googled the recipe and this one also hits the mark. (eGo with a V9 premium cartomizer)

Blueberry 100% VG 24mg - this is the one they sent in error. This also has a good blueberry flavor, but for me 24mg nic over powers the blueberry flavor. I am going to cut this with some plain nic juice to reduce the nic content. If your looking for throat hit, this one will do it, it's just a little too much for me. (eGo this blue foam filler)

I can't say enough good things about these guys, they will definitely be my supplier of choice. Their prices and shipping charges are among the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread