VaporBomb does it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Georgia
Just got my order from them today and loving every vape of it.

Apple cinnamon mix 12 mg nic 50/50 PG/VG :vapor:
First vape of this I could taste and smell the cinnamon, then after a couple minutes and a sip of water I could taste the apple flavor on my tongue. I've been vaping on this for a few hours now and there is nothing disappointing about the flavor of it. The 50/50 gives it a very very light TH and some amazing vapor clouds. This may turn out to be my all day vape till it's gone.

Cinnabomb 8 mg nic 50/50 PG/VG
Haven't tried it yet, but have heard enough about it to assume it's going to be another great one from Vaporbomb. I can say this, without even opening the bottle, I can smell the cinnamon. I have any atty just waiting for this one.

Blueberry 8mg nic 50/50 PG/VG
This one was a freebie from Vaporbomb. My fiance asked me to set her 510 up with the blueberry and she loves it.

I had put this order in late one afternoon, thinking that I wouldn't get a message about it shipping out till later the next morning, but instead I got an email later that night that it had been shipped. Vaporbomb is above excellent service and shipping time.

AllanWJ

May 16, 2010
Oregon
Just loaded the cinnabomb and the first vape on it made me cough a bit. Wasn't expecting that rich of a cinnamon flavor. I love this stuff. The exhaled vapor even smells wonderful. It's an amazing vape, not to much cinnamon, but just the right amount to give it a great taste. Definitely a must have vape if you like cinnamon! :vapor:

LOL. I did the same thing with Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnicide. It took a while to get used to the cinnamon. Glad to see another good experience with Vapor Bomb. I've enjoyed everything I've ordered from them so far and the first freebie I got was grape - I NEVER would've ordered grape, but it turned out to be a very addictive flavor. Reminds me of being a kid again drinking Grape NeHi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread