Status
Not open for further replies.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
I just thought I would put this out there...........

Because Mutt and VB were so generous in their contest I thought I would share some of what I have coming.......Please PM me and only choose one 3ml bottle so more can try some they haven't tried....it will have to be first come first served....I should have them by Monday so they will go out on Tuesday. They are all 50/50 and 18mg nic unless noted.

2x 3ml Virginia Menthol 24mg nic
3x 3ml Flaming Volcano
1x 3ml Marshmallow
1x 3ml Red Bomb
3x 3ml Cafe Mocha
1x 3ml Coconut

JennyJo

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Colorado
I have the following up for trade:
5 mil Blueberry Waffle
5 ml Strawberry Waffle
5 ml Snickerdoodle Cookie
5 ml Black Cherry (minus about 15 drops)
5 ml Cinnabomb (minus about 15 drops)
All are 24 mg with 20%PG and 80%VG
I accidentally ordered the wrong PG/VG mix and by the time I had noticed my order was shipped (these guys are super fast!) :)
I usually vape 80%PG/20%VG so the flavor was just a little off for me. I have already re-ordered this with the correct PG/VG mix. I would be interested in trying most flavors except for any tobacco.... I tend to like baked good and fruit flavors.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks!

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Looking to trade the following. They are all "smoky" flavors from the VaporBomb Smoke Shop sub-category. I'd like to trade for something not in the smoke shop and will consider your offers. Prefer 8 or 4mg nic, 70/30 to 50/50 PG/VG. Great for those times you are craving an analog.

8mg all 5mL few drops missing
555 VB 70/30 (PG/VG)
Dark Vapure 80/20
Oriental 4 70/30
Perique Black 70/30

Will also throw in free 20mL smoky e-liquid not from this vendor.

Last edited:

NU2VAPCIG

Sep 2, 2011
Worcester Ma
I purchased a few different flavors and this is what I found.
5ml bottle Watermelon 24mg- 50% vg - 50% pg- Soapy tasting
5ml bottle Butter Rum 24 mg- 50% vg - 50% pg- Soapy tasting
5ml bottle Apple,Kiwi, Pear 24 mg - 50% vg - 50% pg- again tastes like soap
5ml bottle Bubblegum 24mg - 50% vg - 50% pg Taste like soap

I think there were one or two others I purchased the same day, I was so excited to try a new company and start juicing, when I received my order I was disappointed, I didn't expect it to taste like Dawn with a hint of the flavors I ordered. No more fruity flavors for me. I DID infact fall in love with the Cafe' Mocha and Coffee ejuices. I was able to add cream and sugar to these juices, So these are the flavors I am sticking with. I just placed an order and still remain leary of trying anything other than the coffee flavor type. Does or did anyone else have the same experience or can anyone give me a suggestion on other flavors that they DO NOT find soapy? Any help would be appreciated... Also, if anyone is interested in any of what I listed above please let me know and Ill send them to you or we can trade.
~ NU2VAPCIG ~

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky

I think there were one or two others I purchased the same day, I was so excited to try a new company and start juicing, when I received my order I was disappointed, I didn't expect it to taste like Dawn with a hint of the flavors I ordered. No more fruity flavors for me. I DID infact fall in love with the Cafe' Mocha and Coffee ejuices. I was able to add cream and sugar to these juices, So these are the flavors I am sticking with. I just placed an order and still remain leary of trying anything other than the coffee flavor type. Does or did anyone else have the same experience or can anyone give me a suggestion on other flavors that they DO NOT find soapy? Any help would be appreciated... Also, if anyone is interested in any of what I listed above please let me know and Ill send them to you or we can trade.
~ NU2VAPCIG ~

That's very odd. The only off flavor I get from the VB fruits is an odd topnote in the green apple, and just when it is fresh. If it sits a week, it's gone. Since all of the flavors are mixed fresh, you might try them again after they have sat a week or two.

Try Cinna-Bomb 2x. I guarantee that you will taste nothing but the juice flavor. :)

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa

~ NU2VAPCIG ~

If you try them again and don't like them, shoot me a message. I would be interested in taking them off your hands. Just let me know what you would want for them/shipping :) I LOVE their butter rum btw. But I do hope they are better for you now, haven't had anything taste bad from vaporbomb yet!!

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
I can't do fruit either, no mater who I purchase it from. Always tastes chemical. I stick to coffees and baked goods.

I have about 25 ml of Pecan Roll I've been trying to work through. I keep coming back to it but it don't get no better. It's steeped so long it's almost black!
I'll have to agree with you for the most part about fruit flavors however the "New Peach" from VB is quite tasty IMO.

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
All are 24mg nicotine and vg/pg

Lemon - 5ml 60/40 most of a 5ml bottle / Like 30 drops taken?
Snickerdoodle - 5ml 70/30 most of a 5ml bottle / 15 - 20 drops taken
Pandoro - 5ml 80/20 most of a 5ml bottle / 15 - 20 drops taken
Passion Fruit - 5ml 70/30 most of a 5ml bottle / 15 - 20 drops taken
Lemonade - 10ml 60/40 most of a 10 ml bottle / 10 - 15 drops taken
May have most of a 5ml bottle of blueberry waffle too.. giving it another chance once it steeps for a little while longer..

Looking to fill my addiction of watermelon.. 60/40 24mg nicotine..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread