(VaporBomb) "New" Melon: surprisingly awesome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey all;

Sooooo, I just got my VaporBomb order in today, which is something I've not been able to say in a looooooong time. About time I'm able to get the good stuff, eh? Anyhow, I've noticed a few things have changed at VB since I last ordered from them, one of these things being the push for "new" versions of their flavors. Seeing this, I decided to order the "new flavor" sample pack so I could try them all out.

Anyway, I opened up my bag today, and they were kind enough to include a sample bottle of something I didn't order, "New Melon", so I figured I'd give it a shot and see how I like it. Here's my findings: this stuff is simply AMAZING. Sweet, tangy, and *definitely* melon. Honestly, the amount of flavor that hits my taste buds from this stuff is unreal, especially for a fruit-flavored juice. Throat hit is pretty good here, but not overwhelming and surely not harsh like I was expecting.

Any of you guys remember their "old" Melon flavor?? If you do, then I'm sure you remember the slightly medicinal taste and drop-kick-strong throat hit that was almost...Well, that's no more. The "new" Melon is like a more mature, distinguished version of its older brother: smooth from start to finish, and much, much more flavor than I had expected.

Alright, that's all I have to say here...except I sure wish I knew it was this good before I placed my order the other day. At this rate, the whole 5ml will be gone by tomorrow night, maybe Sunday if I'm lucky. Nice to finally have another awesome flavor I can vape all day.

I'll report back later once I've tried the other "new"/"super concentrated" VaporBomb flavors...I ordered a sample of all of them, so I'll be more than happy to share my findings.

Take care, everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread