VaporBomb Now Carries E-Cig and cartos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Sweeeeeeet!!! Glad to see VB carrying some staple hardware now. While I think VB should remain a juice shop first and foremost, I take comfort in knowing that newbies can now score a 510 disposable to throw their VB goodness into. Seeing as most newbies are usually stuck with cheap mall hardware, I see this move as a HUGE benefit to vape-kind.

Suggestions:
- I'd like to see VB carry some basic LR atties and cartos: once you go LR, you don't go back. If this happened, I'd be able to order from one less supplier. Oh, and the new eGo-specific LR atty would be nice, too

- injector bottles in smaller sizes. While I love the nifty 20ml bottle that Jerry hooked me up with, it isn't very practical for my travel case. Maybe a conversion nozzle for the 5/10ml bottles?

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Sweeeeeeet!!! Glad to see VB carrying some staple hardware now. While I think VB should remain a juice shop first and foremost, I take comfort in knowing that newbies can now score a 510 disposable to throw their VB goodness into. Seeing as most newbies are usually stuck with cheap mall hardware, I see this move as a HUGE benefit to vape-kind.

Suggestions:

- injector bottles in smaller sizes. While I love the nifty 20ml bottle that Jerry hooked me up with, it isn't very practical for my travel case. Maybe a conversion nozzle for the 5/10ml bottles?

Great idea +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread