Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
So I have this Idea, alot of the BombSquad members are really Big into the PIF here on ECF and on the VaporBombForum.com . So if the winner dont mind I thought we would turn this into the PIF Prize Patrol. The two winners each week will in turn submit one winner each for the next week. You will need to supply the person, the thread you spotted them in and thier post number or a link to that thread. They can not be in a VB related thread. Winners if you do not wish to participate please let me know. New winners need to be submitted before Monday morning of the next week. Please take your time you have all week to spot a winner. To keep it fair you can only win once every 45 days. We can check here to see if someone has won.

simplyrock

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Michigan
So I have this Idea, alot of the BombSquad members are really Big into the PIF here on ECF and on the VaporBombForum.com . So if the winner dont mind I thought we would turn this into the PIF Prize Patrol. The two winners each week will in turn submit one winner each for the next week. You will need to supply the person, the thread you spotted them in and thier post number or a link to that thread. They can not be in a VB related thread. Winners if you do not wish to participate please let me know. New winners need to be submitted before Monday morning of the next week. Please take your time you have all week to spot a winner. To keep it fair you can only win once every 45 days. We can check here to see if someone has won.

awesome idea... thats PIF to the extreme...:toast:

Nice Harry! VB rocks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread