VaporBomb through the years...and a contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, was just thinking about all the different things that have happened with vaporbomb, through the years. At one time we had our own forum, we had our own chat room, we played poker nightly, we had "the prize patrol", we all met at hall-o-vape, there was even a guy on here who used to buy juice and give it away just to spread the vaporbomb goodness.

After sitting here thinking about all of that, I was wondering, what would everyone want to see happen again? Chatroom? Prize patrol? Poker? What would get the forum a little more active? I was thinking maybe a random trivia contest?

How about we do a trivia contest right now? The person who PM's me the most correct answers by 8pm EST tonight, wins. In case of a tie, the winner is the first one to send a PM.

1. Who was the very first customer of VaporBomb?
2. What are the 2 names of the 2 guys who started VaporBomb?
3. Who runs the lab now at VaporBomb?
4. What was the very first Flavor I ever received from VaporBomb?
5. What state is VaporBomb located in?
6. How many flavors of e-liquid are listed on VaporBombs website, not counting custom mixes?
7. What flavor on the VaporBomb website features a picture of a monkey? There are 2, name one of them.
8. What flavor can you see a leprachaun mooning you?
9. What is Walters favorite flavor?
10. What are the 4 fruits shown for the flavor "tutti-fruitti"

You dont have to get them all, just the most to win.

Last edited:

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
I'm ashamed to say that I didn't know enough of the answers to enter this one. I had a few guesses, though:

2. What are the 2 names of the 2 guys who started VaporBomb? - Epic and Awesome

3. Who runs the lab now at VaporBomb? - One of my favorite people in the e-cig world.

4. What was the very first Flavor I ever received from VaporBomb? - Just one flavor? Who are you and what did you do with Mutt??

6. How many flavors of E-Liquid are listed on VaporBombs website, not counting custom mixes? Over 9,000. (video game joke)

7. What flavor on the VaporBomb website features a picture of a monkey? There are 2, name one of them. I already know one of them is/was oba oba, but I have no idea where that juice went to. I wanted to try it :(

Winners just need to PM Michelle and tell her what flavor/mix/nic level

1. First customer was Osmitty
2. Harry & Jerry
3. Jerry is R&D, Cody runs the lab, either answer was fine
4. CinnaBomb
5. Ohio
6. Harry says 168, I count 171, any answer over 165 counts,lol
7. Stephs Nutty monkey & Cranberry
8. Nutty Irishman
9. Walters Blueberry Smoothy
10. Apple, pear, orange & grape

Status