Vaporbomb wont sell to me no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
What a nice Thursday night to come home exhausted from work reading an email that I was unexpected; A cancellation order from vaporbomb.com.

Opening my lap top and vaping away at my ecig, email shows cancellation order I just made last night of Bubble Gum, Bourbon, & root beer. I was really upset but luckily wasn't really angered just yet. Sent them a civil question why and here's their reply:

"customerservice@vaporbomb.com to me

show details 9:55 PM (1 hour ago)

Unfortunatly the generals partners have determained that they feel it is in the best interest of both parties for you to seek another vendor for your vaing needs. We can recomened many reputable comoanies if you like. We thank you for you prior business and hope that you do find a company that can meet your needs

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®"

Now, I never in my life have gotten an email of something like this. Probably not even so much as argument of any kind unless an order was really really late on shipping. However, this takes the cake as some kind of mad joke. I will never order from them again unless they apologize to me. I have given them good reviews on some of their liquids and consider them reputable, but this disgusts me.

China e-juices even give me replacements and proper customer satisfactory, but never give me this kind of dilemma, but in this case it's unexplainable for why they put me on the block list from ordering. I just ordered this week and considered making a order just last night, what could have possibly made them do something like this really surprises me.

In any case, they have lost respect from me and I will be writing this up on face book.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Have ordered from them several times. Only requested a few samples and complained once that some of their juices was bad on my mistake from bad mixing, but ordered again on individual juices to make my own mixing examples: Khaula coffee, Coffee (sweetened) and Hypnotic mist.

Perique, Maxboro, shade, etc. The list goes on. They had good liquids and ones I didn't like. I only had one problem with them and that was it. I really don't know what's their deal. My only assumption could be the recent thread I just requested to be deleted was the "what juices you've thrown out" but it wasn't a review of juices or company review. But, this could be my only thought.

aphlaque_duck

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2010
San Jose, CA
That is really bizarre. I have never heard of a company turning down service without explanation or cause, although that is certainly their right.

I wonder if they had you confused with someone else, or if there's more to the story that you can tell us?

If I were you I would call and politely ask for an explanation.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
There has to be more to this story.

I'm afraid that's all I have for an explanation. It's no loss really, I mean I can get cola flavor from tastyvapor but bubble gum was really something I was expecting from vaporbomb.

But jokes on them, all the good reviews I made on some of their purchases, I have reminded them I will be deleting those posts because of the none explanation they given me, that or complain to my credit company about their business.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Threats and this thread certainly won't change their minds.

But like I asked before, Have you ever complained to them? Have you made requests with every order?

It's not really a threat when you think about it. This is business and in the real world this is the way to go. When you piss off a consumer, what do you think those customers do? I've only made no more than one request with them to replace different juices a few samples from the many orders I made to try it out.

Samples they given me were apple cinnamon, Grape, & khaula coffee. Anything else were just tobacco flavors of Maxboro and shade, that's it. I've been very respectful to their company.

Something doesn't add up at all.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Based on what you've told us, you have no legitimate recourse through your credit card company. The fact that you think of such a thing tells me there is indeed more to this story, and says something of your approach to doing business that I think VB might have caught on to.

I don't know what else you want me to tell you, alpha. Look at my previous thread from two nights ago. I was trying to find a cherry flavor so I ordered from them again and including bubble gum after I've read a review in the ecf liquid section. I order multiple liquids from various companies and have never encountered any problems that or with any business.

The only problem I have ever gotten into was totally wicked when they lost my order for more than 30 days and one week waiting to get a full refund. Other than that, no bad ties with anyone else.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Could it be that they have you confused with someone else???

I don't know if I should agree to this or not but, I did update me email and notifying my regular places that I buy eliquids: vaporbomb, tastyvapor, haloecigs, americanejuicestore, and if I remember I think, ecigvapor.net

Mr.Self_Destruct

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2010
Queens, NY
It's not really a threat when you think about it. This is business and in the real world this is the way to go. When you piss off a consumer, what do you think those customers do? I've only made no more than one request with them to replace different juices a few samples from the many orders I made to try it out.

Samples they given me were apple cinnamon, Grape, & khaula coffee. Anything else were just tobacco flavors of Maxboro and shade, that's it. I've been very respectful to their company.

Something doesn't add up at all.

Yeah something is missing. I don't see why they would not want to do business with you for no reason. I believe you think this is gonna make them look bad. But what I really think is, it's making you look bad.

Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread