Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
ECF members ,
We just returned from meeting with our supplier and we will be offering new products soon. I want to take this opportunity to left you know that Jerry and Myself (Harry) are not just two guys setting behind computer somewhere trying to figure out how to get your money. We are out there traveling to meet with suppliers and other vendors in order to bring you a BETTER product and a better value for your dollar. We are vapors, and we believe in ours and your right to vape and be healthy, as you can see by our website, we offer a HIGH quality product at a good price and if you have ever ordered from us you will know that we believe in giving back to our customers. We will continue to seek out the best ingredients at the best price and pass that savings along to you. To all that have visited us and that I've had the pleasure of chatting with, I personally thank you.

Harry Patterson
harry@VaporBomb.com
www.VaporBomb.com

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
We offer super fast shipping most orders are mailed within 12 hours of ordering. NO Order has ever been over 18 hours from time of order till shipping. We will continue to offer super fast shipping If you have never ordered from us ask anyone that has, there not hard to find in the forums, they'll tell you that the shipping is Super Fast. We package all your orders with "Cold wrap" to protect them. All of your bottles will be clearly labeled with the VaporBomb logo, Flavor contained and color coded, VG/PG mix and nicotine content. Your order is processed at the time you order,THERE IS NO PRE-MIXED E LIQUID ANYWHERE IN OUR LAB. It is mixed per your order when you order. Search VaporBomb in the ECF search engine.

OnMyWay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
USA
I just ordered for the first time tonight. I can already say that their service is impressive. I completely messed up my order and Harry caught it. He PM'd me for clarification and then fixed my order for me.

I would have been so disappointed in myself if he hadn't of caught my error. My order is shipping in the morning. Wow that is fast service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread