vape heaven-2.jpg
    Front.jpg
    back.jpg

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Well Vapercon east 5 was bigger and better than last year. They should consider moving to a bigger venue. Bought two new tanks, some juice, Ms. Kelly got a cool shoulder-type bag to carry vaping supplies, a cool Tshirt that says It's Technology, not Tobacco!, and some juice as well. Will post pics in the next day or two. Sadly Morandir, Rocco, and Ms Lisa were unable to attend :(. Maybe next year.

Last edited:

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Missed seeing you Ms. K9Luvr. Looks like you and Ms. Kelly had a great time. Sadly injury kept me from going this year....

Sure did miss you and Rocco, PJ. Kelly and I both agreed it just wasn't the same without the both of you. Hope you are feeling better.

Bought 2 new tanks to try my V4L juice in, hoping to get more than 1-2 days use out of them. Here is a picture of one of them, just started using it today so we'll see how long it lasts. My other new one lasted from Saturday to today, so a little better. Got to find something I can use this juice in without it killing the coil. Maybe this one will do the job:

I'm posting the picture cuz I don't know what type/brand tank it is :confused:. There were so many vendors, so many tanks, I was sooooooo confused without your expert guidance :2cool:

It's a Innokin iClear 30s Dual Coil Tank (3.0mL)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread