Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I have amassed a variety of vapegear in the past year. Truth is I use a number of vendors. Bottom line is when I need to refer someone to an online OR central states B&M supplier, its VAPORCRAVE.vaporcrave.com They have a handful of B&M sites, but I know the inventory
is carefully chosen for the quality and satisfaction of the customers. They don't just carry what ever's the cheapest, or what ever sells the best. They make sure they test all the products; as well as accomodate the wide realm from starter kits to mods. I'm
probably never going anywhere else for certain weekly and monthly vape needs- Im totally in love w/The juices; the batts; the replacement supplies.
buy confidently here!! Keep in mind this is a growing family operation. Its not major corporate like fasttech; or sitting on top of 4 warehouses, with central distribution offices. This is a company that started from a single B&M storefront delivering top rate customer service grown from there without compromising on the service end. i like the personal level of trust and confidence.
I live in a rural area without the option of a community B&M vape store within 100 miles. I know vaporcrave.com VAPORCRAVE substitutes for a local store in my case. I hope this helps anyone looking to learn more about vape, e-cigs and online shopping from a trustworthy source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread