VaporCUBE is giving them away...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Thanks for stopping by. ❤️ ECF and all the phenomenal members gathered here!

GIVEAWAY #2.

This is the official VaporCUBE.com weekly free giveaway contest!! EVERY FRIDAY of EVERY MONTH we will be giving away a free bottle(s) of eliquid and/or hardware to one (or more) lucky user(s).

:rules:

To join the GIVEAWAY contest, simply post a comment of:
1. what vaping product would you like to see invented (or improved)?
2. attach/insert a picture of anything that means something to you (poem, statement, image of an object/person/animal, whatever means something to you).

**If your entry/comment also contains a picture of a Cube or box with vapor around it (original photos are a plus)- we will include an EVOD MT3 style starter kit to that week's winner(s). ***Please note, these EVOD devices are not high quality, they are samples given to us, but we have hundreds of them we would like to share with potential and existing customers here on ECF and on our social media accounts.

Winners will be picked at random and notified here on ECF, on Friday (or Saturday) of each week. Each user will be limited to 10 posts per day to ensure everyone has a fair fighting chance. Winner can win no more than twice per month. This contest is open to anyone 18+ yrs of age in the United States. *if you're one to share love, we appreciate any reposts or tagging you wish to share with others. It is greatly appreciated. **If you wouldn't mind taking a moment to like or follow us on social media, we're all smiles here :). We're on Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and soon Reddit. No need to comment that you don't have social media account or anything, just throwing idea out there if you can, then please do like/follow us.

**brought to you by the nerdy white boys of VaporCUBE California.

VoltiOhm_Monrovia1.jpg

June 2015 prizes to each week's winner:
(2) 10ml bottles of 6mg NicQuid
July 2015 prize(s): TBA, but we anticipate it'll be more eliquid
August 2015 prize: TBA
September 2015 prize: TBA
October 2015 prize: TBA
November 2015 prize: TBA
December 2015 prize: TBA

May Contest Winners: MAC63, Kristi17, AGibsonX
June Contest Winners: TBA
July Contest Winners: TBA
August Contest Winners: TBA
September Contest Winners: TBA
October Contest Winners: TBA
November Contest Winners: TBA
December Contest Winners: TBA

Good luck to everyone participating!

Vaporpapa, Inc. DBA VaporCube | Home of the Lower than Low Pricing on High Priced Vapes

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only up to 10 times per day.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
#1 - 6/2

I spent so much time looking for pics last month, that I forgot to post them... :facepalm:

CONGRATS to the Winners!!!
1. I would love to see a self charging batt!! Like those watches that wind themselves... LOL
2. Below is some sort of spa box... :)

Post-image-2X.jpg~original

Last edited:

Mden89

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2015
Wahwik, Rhode Island
I think it would be pretty wicked if there was a mod that was able to tell you when your coils and/or cotton is getting old/dirty. Or it would be pretty cool if a mod had inhale time settings. So you could set it to fire for only 5 seconds at a time so you can try maximizing your battery life or something. I havent thought of it much because im new to the community and the ideas may already be real, but thats what i got

This quote has meant a lot to me throughout my lifetime. It couldnt be more true.

Henry-Ford-Quote.jpg

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Not an entry because I won last time

I just wanted to say that the little VoltiOhm in the original post is a very nice little ohms reader. It has an internal battery, and a USB connection, so you never have to worry about having spare batteries to use it. It's very tiny, but heavy and and solidly built!

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
moar solor power! I personally have had a battery go belly up on me mid-vacation [I know, my bad, that's what I get for not bringing spares] but certainly, if there was enough sun to burn the ever livin' outta me then there's plenty to charge a mod. I know a couple have attempted this...

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Not an entry because I won last time

I just wanted to say that the little VoltiOhm in the original post is a very nice little ohms reader. It has an internal battery, and a USB connection, so you never have to worry about having spare batteries to use it. It's very tiny, but heavy and and solidly built!
Glad all was received quickly and as hoped, makes me happy :)

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
6/3, #1:
I would like to see a battery charger capable of reconditioning lithium batteries. It would allow batts to retain their charge longer so we're not stuck with a battery that won't hold a charge for long when we don't have the money to buy new ones. One of these would also have a conditioning option:
2014-new-version-Nitecore-D4-4-slot-rechargeable-Lithium-LCD-Display-Battery-Charger-Digicharger-For-Li.jpg

Reactions: wvducklady

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I'd like to see some delrin drip tips that are longer than the shorties usually seen. They may be around more than I think... but shopping for drip tips online is like shopping for shoes: real life look and fit can be quite a bit different than what's on the screen. And, at least with shoes, you can return them without the "yuck" factor.

Chris_De_Burgh-Into_The_Light-4-Inside.JPG

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
6/3 #1

I personally would like to see a MVP 3.0 without the silly rubber charger. If it weren't for that it would be my perfect regulated box mod. Also, I had trouble taking a photo of vapor around my MVP 2, so instead I put my art skills to the test.

Am I doing this right? :D

vaporcube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread