Status
Not open for further replies.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
I placed an order for an rda and some batteries last Sunday from VaporDNA, and the order shipped out USPS Priority Mail around noon on Monday. They are located on the west coast, just 4 miles from the Pacific Ocean, and I live all the way across the country, just 5 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The package was delivered Wednesday morning.

Unfortunately, Wednesday evening, I discovered there was an issue with the rda (not VaporDNA's fault, it was still sealed in its original packaging), and that it needed to be exchanged. I emailed VaporDNA and explained the problem. They shipped out a replacement free of charge on Thursday, and with (also free) Priority Mail shipping it was delivered on Saturday. So an order placed over the weekend, including an exchange for a defective item, was in my hands in 6 days. Great job!

But there's more. VaporDNA includes a free 10 mL bottle of one of their house juices for free with all orders. I received the free bottle with the original shipment, and they added another bottle with the replacement RDA. They also let me keep the defective RDA for parts, something that was completely unexpected.

This was my first time ordering with them, and based on the excellent and expedient service I received, even with my fairly small order, I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread