• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaporescence Store Meet-Up 5/7 10-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
The new Vaporescence Retail Store get-together will be on Saturday, 5/7 from 10-4 at the Richardson store:
Vaporescence
1750 Alma Rd. #104
Richardson, TX 75081
972-238-8273
972-238-vape
No need to RSVP, but it would be nice to see what kind of interest there is for this date. I'm not affiliated with the store (except as a customer), so I can't answer any detailed questions. You can view the online store by clicking here.

Note: The tentative 4/23 date wasn't well planned since Easter is on the 24th. Hopefully the May date works a little better.

Hope to see you there!

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I wish I lived in Texas.............. I am a firefighter too and they seem to have some fun fires going on right now - It seems that is all they show on the news for Texas. The news needs to show the Liquinator! Are there any updates as far as the videos on this that I read on another forum?

Well, I wish I lived in San Diego (Oh no! Freaky Friday moment!). I'd move to San Diegoin a second if it were in Texas. ;)

I know they have been so busy with the rush on the Liquinator, but they hadn't done the video as of Saturday at least. I saw they had a camera set up in one of the offices. I think it's coming this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread