The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporescence Visit!

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by seantex, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. seantex

seantex Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    I went to Vaporescence today in Denton and it was awesome. Very nice store and the people are very nce and helpful as well. Prices were good and that new cartomizer tank they sell is awesome! I think I have found a new go to to replace my CE2 tank. No leaks and the flavor is great. I spent about 80 bucks there and left with a new tank, 5 carts plus one in the tank and two 30 ml bottles of juice. Not bad at all. I got Caramel and Caramel Cheesecake and they are both very very good. They changes the strength to 24 for me and it still tastes perfect. I will definately be going there again! If you are close to them or even if you arent it is well worth the drive. Thanks Vaporescence! :vapor:

2. Wylie

Wylie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    Glad to hear you liked it. They also have a Richardson store for the Plano/Dallas crowd.

3. Ember

Ember Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2011
    Tyler, TX
    Yar. I'm looking forward to a pilgrimage.

4. carpedebass

carpedebass Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
    I'll have to look this place up. I'm in McKinney, so I'm right around the proverbial corner...

5. seantex

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    oh yeah you should definately stop by. Their juice is good and you can try anything in the store which makes it well worth the drive to avoid buying stuff and then hating it. they are very nice people and have the tankinator which has changed my whole experience. Good place to go locally.

6. carpedebass

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
    I wonder if this Tankinator can be made to fit a sparkplug???

7. seantex

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    oh yeah im sure it would work just fine. I have it on a boxmod right now

8. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    yep, if they don't make the tank with an 801 thread, just use an 801 battery to 510 atty adapter & you will be good to go with your spark plug!

9. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    I would like to actually visit the store sometime. From their website the storefront looks huge! I may have to google map it & head out there one day this summer.

10. carpedebass

Jul 10, 2011
    The Alamo City
    Marvelous...something else I'm gonna have to get! =-)

11. Baldr

Baldr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Dallas, Tx
    I'm new to all this, and was pretty confused. Then I found out about the Vaporescence store in Richardson, right up the road from me.

Vaporizers and fluid and related stuff is all they sell. They hooked me up, and it came out cheaper than my previous "shopping list" I'd made up online, plus it was a bit more "custom". (I wanted the eGo with 1000 batteries instead of 650's, and they just pieced a kit together.)

Thumbs up.

Visit online at Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids

12. seantex

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    WORD! It is a nice place. You can sit there and try anything you want.

13. wendallb

wendallb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I was in the Richardson store on Friday and you will find a very Helpful sales force and lots of friendly faces..

This store will be my home store as it is very convenient for me..

14. Ann_Marie

Ann_Marie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Arlington Texas
    I wish I could make it someday - it's just so not anywhere near where I am during their business hours.

15. Fuginazole

Fuginazole VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    DALLAS
    Yeah, I have been to both locations, Denton first an I liked it but it is SOOOOOOO small compaired to the Richardson store... In Richardson they will make you e liquid while you wait... Its always fresh and the guys there/ well at both places know thier stuff.... Its really nice to have a Store so close especially if you run out or get really low on supplies .... If you live in the DFW area, IMO, you should check out these locations.. It nice to be able to sample the juice free before you buy!!!

16. Fuginazole

Fuginazole VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    DALLAS
    They are open on Sat. also if you are busy during the week!!

17. JBTX1

JBTX1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    I talked to the owner today and he told me that the new Vaporescence store location will be 2901 Fair Drive, Ste 130 in Ft Worth. Right off of Western Center Blvd on the west side of 35W. I think they will be open in about 1 week but he said it will take a few weeks to get all stocked up with everything. I looked it up on google maps and it is very easy to get to.

18. redeyesteamer

redeyesteamer Full Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Grapevine, Texas
    Love their vanilla mint!!:2cool:!

19. JBTX1

JBTX1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    They open tomorrow 09/30/2011 at 10:00AM.

20. newbutt

newbutt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Shout out to the new Vaporescence Ft Worth location! Nice to meet you guys, see you soon. Thanks for helping out my bro in-law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.