Vaporesso 5 YEARS ANNIVERSARY! Giveaway the new colors of the Swag II kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    First of all, my thanks to @Vaporesso_Chelsea for the great giveaway. I am not a professional reviewer, so I’m going to do the best I can. I received the Swag 2 in the yellow and black stripes, which would be appealing to a young man, but not the old lady that I am. It does give it a rugged, sturdy look. I took the unit out of the box and began playing with it. Immediately the metal top with drip tip came off and I had to glue it back on. I first tried it with installed GT4 mesh coil starting at 50w. This must have been a bad coil because it ran hot and the flavor was terrible no matter how I set the mod. I couldn’t run it any higher than 50w because it was too hot. I changed to the GT GCELL coil and that was an improvement. I ran that coil at 30w and got better flavor, although the vape output was a lot less than I desired. It is perfect for a MTL user. The battery life is good. I went about 12 hours before needing a battery change. The mod is small, lightweight, and easy to handle. It fits well in my small hand and the buttons are well placed.

Pros: small, lightweight, easy to carry, good battery life, good botton placement, great for MTL

Cons: broke and had to be glued, unable to assess DL function due bad coil or horrible for DL, coils are expensive and no rba option.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I was wondering if you can clarify. Are you saying the slide-back top fill part fell off?

Not slide back itself, but there is a black metal cap attached to the slide back that fell off. Give me a minute and I'll upload some pics,

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    The metal, silver in this picture, top that holds the drip tip and covers the slide mechanism is what came off. The slide mechanism worked fine even without that piece.
    Screenshot_20200918-165813_Photos.jpg

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread