Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Hello to all of you, friends!
A week ago I got a new atomizer from vaporesso, which was presented some months ago – vaporesso CASCADE tank.
This is a really productive device with an interesting design and great capacity! But does it have a convenient service and good flavor? Let me tell you about these things in today review ;)

DSC_0484.jpg

VAPORESSO CASCADE TANK in a transparent box, where we can see the atomizer itself on the face side, and on the back – some important info about set, manufacturer and warnings.

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

VAPORESSO CASCADE TANK:

1 * VAPORESSO CASCADE TANK atomizer;
1 * Replacement coil head GTM-2 (0.4 Оhm, 40-80W);
1 * Replacement coil head GTM-8 (0.15 Ом, 80-200W, pre-built);
1 * Adapter to «GT» coils;
1 * Spare glass tube;
1 * Spare insert into filling hole;
3 * Spare o-rings;
1 * User manual;
1 * Warranty card;
1 * Warning card​
VAPORESSO CASCADE TANK has a pretty high weight and sizes with a cascade system of e-liquid impregnation and convenient top filling.
Quality and assembly are on a high level without backlashes and gaps.
Users can choose between some different to each other colors. As for me I got the Rainbow one.

DSC_0496.jpg

VAPORESSO CASCADE TANK parameters:

Height: 61 mm;
Diameter: 25 mm;
Capacity: 7 ml;
Color: Black, Silver, Blue, Rainbow, RED (SE), Black (SE)​

Atomizer consists of 7 parts: of base, replacement coil heads, skirt with shaft, glass tube, filling ring, top cap and drip tip.
The base`s made for replacement coil heads and has the bottom airflow through 3 large holes. You can see threads inside (for coil head) and outside (for skirt fixing).
Inside we can find a special connector platform, which closes the chain and make atomizer work and generate vapor.

DSC_0512.jpg
DSC_0513.jpg
In set we have 2 versions of replacement heads – with one and 4 coils. Also, we can use «GT» heads from last versions of atomizers, and here I only can thank VAPORESSO for such a step, `cause not all of us need high wattages and huge clouds;)
I`ve tested both versions, and can say, that they mostly have a good flavor, but as for me, one-coil head produce it a little better, and the 4-coil version will suite vapers, who prefer huge clouds to tune flavor.

DSC_0508.jpg
DSC_0509.jpg
The next part is skirt with shaft and cuts for e-juice flows - as I have already told you, such a system names «CASCADE».
Such a wide tunnels make replacement coil head work without burnt, being impregnated well.
I haven`t found any leaks, thanks to constructive – from the one side the tube is closed by top cap and from the other – with the help of bottom coil platform and o-ring. Wow!

DSC_0505.jpg
DSC_0506.jpg
Filling ring isn`t monolithic to top cap: the last one can be detached by turning clockwise (!!!). After that we can find a special mechanism, which forms a mobile system and uncovers the refueling window, where we can use all kind of nozzles.

DSC_0502.jpg
The last part is 810 Resin drip tip, which has a consonant form. It fixes to top cap with the help of 2 o-rings and sits good. It doesn`t get hot, working on even high wattage.

DSC_0500.jpg

VAPORESSO CASCADE TANK specifications:

Base: For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: of 810 tupe (Resin);
Thread: of 510 type with swimming pin​
DSC_0491.jpg
Pros:

Design;
Flavor;
Vapor;
Can be used with «GT» coils;
Bottom airflow;
Top filling;
7 ml capacity;
No leaks

Cons:
Weight and sizes;
No RBA;
Price

CV
VAPORESSO once again prove that they want and can make quality devices.
CASCADE Tank thought out to the smallest detail, starting from a convenient filling and ending with the absence of leaks.
Yes, it has large sizes, weight, but if you find an appropriate to it device – believe me, it could be a great chain with great clouds and good flavor!
VAPORESSO CASCADE Tank is easy to service, practice and of a large capacity Sub Ohm atomizer, which will suite vapers, who don`t want to build coils by themselves.
The most critical moment for me is, that such a productive atomizer has no RBA base! Guys, that`s not serious. If you add it, CASCADE will find an army of builders, I`m sure!
As for the price, you can buy VAPORESSO CASCADE Tank for about 30$, and it`s not a little sum, but here the main factors are convenience, capacity and flavor, so, I can advice it yo people, who prefer replacement coil heads.

You can buy VAPORESSO CASCADE TANK here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread