Vaporesso Christmas [GIVEAWAY] What's your favorite product in the year 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi vaporesso fans,

Christmas is coming! And vaporesso would like to take this chance to thank you all for the support over the whole year.
In the year 2019, vaporesso did bring out a lot of products in different styles

Box mod: Built-in battery Luxe Nano kit and Target Mini 2 kit;
Dual battery Gen kit and single battery Swag II kit
Vape pen: Sky Solo/Plus kit, the VM family -- VM 18 Stick and VM Solo 22
Pod system: Vaporesso CLICK, the PodStick, the Degree
Pod Mod: The coming Target PM 80
You can know all the details here

And not only us, but all the other brands have also brought out good products. So what's your favorite product of the year 2019? Comment below to let us know the brand, the product name, and the reason

We will select 4 winners to win the very special Christmas gift box from Vaporesso.
What's inside? Check below:

You can also enter Vaporesso Instagram for more entries. The winners will be announced at Dec 23rd
Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

Vaporesso Marketing Team

upload_2019-12-16_19-42-19.png

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I would say my Mass Mods S2 unregulated squonk mod. I like it because of the style, hand feel, and very responsive mosfet that hits as hard as a mech squonker. I would also add my favorite vaping method has become squonking for 2019. I have several other favorites, but all designed and released prior to this year.

• Winner
Reactions: Izan

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
My favorite is the Vaporesso single battery Swag II kit. I like the small form and the dependability of a removable battery. Running a close second is the Voopoo Vinci X. It has a great size and power. It has come out with a rba and has an external battery. The flavor is amazing and has a wide variety of coils to use. Plus its coming out with an 510 thread adapter allowing you to use any tank you'd like instead of just a pod. The variety the Vinci X offers makes it definitely worth getting!

Last edited:

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
Without question my favorite is the Gen mod. What an amazing time I've had with it!! Every time I pick it up I'm impressed with the way it feels in the way it fires. the smart TC is so easy to use I can't believe it! I'm pretty new to TC and still it blew me away! still one of my go to mods on a daily basis and I absolutely have to commend you on its implementation! :) :cool:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
My favorite Vaporesso device is the Zero. I like the 3 level choices and 3 color the battery indicator. Simple and smooooth.

My favorite 2019 device is the Vladdin RE. True e-cigarette that carries like a carpenter pencil and is a stealth master.

Please don't enter me here as I have a bunch of Zeros. Let someone else have the opportunity to try one instead.

Merry Christmas Chelsea.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread