Vaporesso Drizzle Fit Starter Kit with Drizzle Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this review i take a look at the Drizzle Fit Starter Kit with Drizzle tank from vaporesso. The Drizzle Fit Starter Kit with Drizzle tank was supplied for the purpose of this review by Jessica from Vaporesso.

Vape Kits | Drizzle Fit Kit | Vaporesso

Introduction

Vaporesso need no introduction as they are one of the most trusted vaping manufacturers to produce high quality devices while not over extending the wallet. Their products tend to be feature packed especially of late so the Drizzle Fit is a departure from their usual style of device geared more towards the new vaper or the grab and go brigade but being from Vaporesso that doesn't lesson it's quality and it has a smart trick. Paired here with the low wattage MTL Drizzle tank which includes 2 MTL coils a traditional and a ceramic which Vaporesso as far as i can remember introduced to the vape world, so let's give the pocket friendly Drizzle Fit starter kit a look!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Box

Contents:

1 × Vaporesso Drizzle Fit Starter Kit
1 × Drizzle Tank(1.8ml)
1 × EUC Mini CCELL Coil(1.3ohm)
1 × EUC Mini Traditional Coil(1.4ohm)
1 × Replacement Glass Tube
1 × USB charging cable
1 × User Guide

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aesthetics and Ergonomics

The Drizzle Fit with Drizzle tank came in cardboard box packaging with top compartmental tray. On opening the first thing that stands out is how tiny the device is followed by how nice looking it is. I received the Blue Red version, its also available in Rainbow (it's mainly Blue with Rainbow base and top) Black Green (splatter design), Black Red (splatter design), Silver, Gold, Red and Black, the Silver version comes with a Silver Drizzle tank all other versions come with a Black tank. The device is constructed with some sort of metal apart from the fire bar which is plastic but doesn't look cheap. The top and bottom sections are black then both sides and spine are the colour of choice. The face of the device is the fire bar which has an indented area towards the top but activates by pressing anywhere, further down on the bar we have the LED indication light. One side of the device has "VAPORESSO" and "DRIZZLE KIT" printed while towards the bottom of the spine we have the Vaporesso logo printed. The other side of the device has the vertically positioned micro USB port towards the bottom then moving to the base we have printed branding and safety stamps as well as a venting slot. The top of the device houses a 510 plate towards one side, the 510 is Gold plated and spring loaded. Despite being mainly metal the tiny size makes the device very light and ergonomic, the build quality is what you would expect from Vaporesso.

Drizzle Tank Specs and Features:

Size: 18 x 40mm
Capacity: 1.8ml
Coil: EUC CCELL coil 1.3ohm, EUC Traditional coil 1.4ohm
Adjustable top airflow control
Innovative EUC CCELL coils with pure flavor
Top filling with leaking prevention design
Thread: 510
Colour: Black, Silver

Drizzle Tank Overview

The Drizzle tank is an 18mm in diameter leakfree design MTL tank which does allow for a very restrictive lung hit with the airflow wide open, it comes pre-installed with a 1.3ohm CCELL (ceramic) coil and a traditional 1.4ohm traditional coil both of which are more suited for MTL but as i have already mentioned a restricted DL vape is possible. The top-cap has slight texturing for grip and we have a protruding cylinder shaped section central which houses the airflow control at the base and then o-rings above to fit the proprietary drip tip over. The airflow control at the base of the drip tip section is a small slot just one side which is controlled by turning the top-cap (it does have a stopper). The Drizzle tank is top-fill and to open you need to turn the top-cap anti clockwise until the airflow control hits the stopper and then with just a bit more force the top will unscrew, it reveals a wide open tank so filling is a doddle. When the tank is open for filling you can see how the airflow works as you can clearly see the air pipe which continues on to the coil chamber is double walled to allow the air to travel to the bottom of the chamber then up through the the coil. The base section has printed branding and safety stamps and the 510 is Gold plated, the base screws off the bottom of the tank to reveal the coils are little drop in ones, they just get pushed inside the chamber and then screw the base on. The glass holds 1.8ml of e-liquid and you get a spare which can be easily fitted has the glass is just sealed top and bottom by o-rings. If there is any fault i can find with the tank it is that the threading on the base is a little crunchy.

Drizzle Fit Specs and Features:

Dimension: 71 x 33.3 x 23.3mm
Battery: built-in 1400mAh
Power range: <40W
Intelligent and Safe OMNI Board Mini Chip
1400mAh Built-in Battery with 1A Quick Charge
Setting Vaping Mode MTL to DTL Intelligently
Three Power Modes for You Choice
Compact One button Design
Thread: 510
Charging Time: 1.2 hours
Colour: Rainbow, Black Green, Black Red, Blue Red, Silver, Gold, Red, Black

Using The Drizzle Fit Kit

The Drizzle Fit is a 1400mAh internal battery device and is the usual 5 clicks to turn on and 5 clicks to turn off and when turning on or off the LED will flash each of the 3 colours twice. The device has no screen or menu system but does have 3 different power levels when using coils of 1.0ohm and higher like the supplied coils which are 1.3ohm and 1.4ohm. To change power level is done by pressing the fire bar 3 times in quick succession, each 3 clicks takes it to the next level which is indicated by 3 flashes of the LED in the corresponding colour, Green is high power giving 13W, Blue is medium power giving 9W and Red is low power giving 7W. The LED also lights up while vaping but this is to show battery life indication, when it lights up Green the battery has high life, Blue indicates medium life and Red indicates low life and you need to start thinking about charging the device. You would be correct in thinking quite a few devices in the market place work like the Drizzle but the Drizzle has a trick up it's sleeve. If you use a coil that is between 0.3ohm and 1.0ohm it no longer allows you to change power levels but instead goes into smart wattage mode where it will give wattage to suit the ohm of the coil up to a maximum of 40W so you can use a tank like the Cascade Mini with the GT coil options. The Drizzle fit has all the usual protections and supports pass through vaping.

Protections

Burn Protection
Over vape Protection
Overcharge Protection
No Load Protection
Low Resistance Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Low Power Protection

My Experience Using The Drizzle Kit

Of course many vapers will like this tiny device but my main thumbs up for the Drizzle Fit Kit is as a starter kit it's ideal, simple to use yet does have adjustability so the new vaper can both get the vape they want and get a good idea in which direction their vaping journey may take. Although i could get a DL hit with the Drizzle tank really it's a MTL tank but airflow adjustment is very good allowing for a very airy MTL vape right down to a very tight draw. The flavour is also good more so with the CCELL and cloud production is surprisingly good for such low wattage. I was interested in how the smart wattage mode worked with the Drizzle Fit and did wonder about the lack of small DL tanks that will fit, the 22mm Cascade Mini will but most are 24mm. I tried it with my 24mm Wotofo Serpent Elevate and put a picture below so you can make your own minds up but despite the very slight overhang i personally don't think 24mm tanks look too bad. The build in the Serpent Elevate was 0.4ohm and when trying on the Drizzle it gave a really nice vape with my estimate being it was giving about 35W. I also like the fire bar, it has an indented section at the top for your finger or thumb but you can press it anywhere and it activates no problem with a satisfying click. Another pro of the device is it's portability, it's tiny but of course for such a small size unfortunately their has to be a trade off with the battery only being 1400mAh. After saying that when using with the supplied coils it's output is very low so you get almost a full day and when charging it only takes just over an hour and supports pass through, you only really suffer from only having the 1400mAh battery when you use the device with a sub-ohm coil.

Very well made
Good colour choices
Ideal for new vapers
MTL tight draw to very airy draw
Restrictive DL possible
3 power levels
Power level indication
Battery status indication
Multiple protections
Simple to use
Auto Sub-ohm smart wattage mode
Tiny pocket friendly device
Ergonomic
Leak free design tank
Top-fill
Clicky responsive fire bar
1A charging, charges in just over an hour
Supports Pass through

Cons

1400mAh battery not long life with sub-ohm coils
proprietary drip tip
Base of Drizzle tank threading a bit crunchy
24mm tanks have slight overhang

I would once again like to thank Jessica from Vaporesso for supplying the Drizzle Fit Starter Kit with Drizzle Tank for the purpose of this review.

Vape Kits | Drizzle Fit Kit | Vaporesso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread