Vaporesso Drizzle Kit top lid stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetur

Dec 7, 2019
I just got my new vape kit and it is a vaporesso drizzle kit (the small one).
I have easily been able to take the top off but recently I actually noticed the airflow valve that you can open or close, and somehow I never noticed it was there and now that I do, I have huge problems trying to take the cap off also considering its a super small (ring) that you need to twist it just wont come off. I tried the rubber gloves, the alcohol, and the hot water but none of them did anything.

Reactions: stols001

Poetur

Dec 7, 2019
You tightened it to much (been there done that). Push down on the top and work it back and forth, it should come loose after a few choice words :2cool:.
The little tank works fairly well once its figured out, instructions would have been nice!
I have been pushing and twisting it back and forth for about 5 minutes now, and the only thing that moves is the airflow door. Am I doing something wrong?

• Optimistic

Lowjumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
Union Mills NC
Its easy to lockup the lid, I've done it a few times. The rubber gasket puts the threads in a bind. I just push down hard on the top and work it back and forth. The first time it happened to me I got the padded pliers out, Got it loose but broke the glass! It's not a very good destine:confused:

• Optimistic

Poetur

Dec 7, 2019
Its easy to lockup the lid, I've done it a few times. The rubber gasket puts the threads in a bind. I just push down hard on the top and work it back and forth. The first time it happened to me I got the padded pliers out, Got it loose but broke the glass! It's not a very good destine:confused:
Do I just "wiggle" the airflow ring? or is there something else I am supposed to feel, its just really stuck for me.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
If hot water didn't work, try the opposite... put it in the freezer (might not work but worth a try) Take it off the mod first.
Don't switch back and forth (hot to cold, cold to hot) will thermal shock the glass.
Might hold the bottom (not the glass) while twisting the top (rubber gloves will help... it will be cold)
Worst case scenario is you will have to get a different tank. Try to find one that uses similar wattage coils.

Poetur

Dec 7, 2019
If hot water didn't work, try the opposite... put it in the freezer (might not work but worth a try) Take it off the mod first.
Don't switch back and forth (hot to cold, cold to hot) will thermal shock the glass.
Might hold the bottom (not the glass) while twisting the top (rubber gloves will help... it will be cold)
Worst case scenario is you will have to get a different tank. Try to find one that uses similar wattage coils.
Yeah I tried this all but its still jammed, the only thing I can twist is the airflow door, which is weird because I couldn't before.

How does this design work? The airflow ring is combined with the screw off cap for the tank so I can fill it. But now only the airflow door can be changed.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I have/had an Express X made by them and should be the same:

It's the same as the airflow door, it has a bump or stop you have to go past and it can take a lot of force. You can't overtighten it because that has nothing to do with the problem. It's not stuck because you can adjust airflow. I don't see how you didn't notice the airflow because after you tighten the cap until it stops the air is shut off until you rotate it back CCW a bit. I used a jar opener rubber pad and before that the back side of sandpaper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread