Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am so excited about Vaporesso's new offerings! I have been a ceramic fangirl since the cCell was introduced last year, and I have 4 Vaporesso tanks in use at the moment, but the ability to just change the ceramic core is a game changer for me! It sounds like the core can be used by itself in the new Estoc tanks but there is an Atlantis-style adapter you can use in tanks that take that style coil. Release date is set for September 20 (next week!!!) and I plan to grab a Mega tank, some coils and an adapter or 2 to try these babies out. It's about time we got some new, innovative coil tech!
estoc faqs.PNG

EUC coil.JPG

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I am right there with you, CA! :D Been using the ccells for a long time now. I don't have any of the Vaporesso tanks. None have the capacity that I prefer.

I will be honest i have alot the Vaporesso tanks and i use the coils in other tanks and honestly i feel like you are not missing anything. I say that because it is sooooo freaking hard most of the time to get the target pro open from either end lol. You need pliers all the time. The original target for me leaked no poured like crazy. I had 3 or 4 of those??? I was willing to put up with the leaking because i didnt know that i could put them in other tanks yet lol. The gemini again leaked but the taste was meh to me. I personally use ccells in lots of tanks and only one of those is a vaporesso tank.. the target pro and that is because it matches my mod perfectly and doesnt leak..just cant open it most of the time lol.

As many ccells that i buy and are hoarding...i like this idea very much. I was telling Cooladdict that i have a box with maybe 10 or more ccells in them that im supposed to clean lol. Im just lazy like that. I looked at some other ceramics and i didnt like the idea of having to try and wrap cotton around the ceramic and place the top on..my fingers wont be able to do it..so yezzzzz im excited for this...as soon as they get my ohms im in!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I will be honest i have alot the Vaporesso tanks and i use the coils in other tanks and honestly i feel like you are not missing anything. I say that because it is sooooo freaking hard most of the time to get the target pro open from either end lol. You need pliers all the time. The original target for me leaked no poured like crazy. I had 3 or 4 of those??? I was willing to put up with the leaking because i didnt know that i could put them in other tanks yet lol. The gemini again leaked but the taste was meh to me. I personally use ccells in lots of tanks and only one of those is a vaporesso tank.. the target pro and that is because it matches my mod perfectly and doesnt leak..just cant open it most of the time lol.

As many ccells that i buy and are hoarding...i like this idea very much. I was telling Cooladdict that i have a box with maybe 10 or more ccells in them that im supposed to clean lol. Im just lazy like that. I looked at some other ceramics and i didnt like the idea of having to try and wrap cotton around the ceramic and place the top on..my fingers wont be able to do it..so yezzzzz im excited for this...as soon as they get my ohms im in!

One of the tanks that I use is a Melo 2. FT has ceramic cores that can be used in the ECR for the Melo. I just got 30 of them in and now I don't even feel motivated to try them lol They are dirt cheap but, I like the idea of the EUC much better. :D

Oh, I have found a 10 ml tank that takes the cCells a few weeks ago. The only thing that kept me from pulling the trigger on one is the fact that it is PC and not glass. These ceramic heads do like to drink the juice ;)

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
One of the tanks that I use is a Melo 2. FT has ceramic cores that can be used in the ECR for the Melo. I just got 30 of them in and now I don't even feel motivated to try them lol They are dirt cheap but, I like the idea of the EUC much better. :D

Oh, I have found a 10 ml tank that takes the cCells a few weeks ago. The only thing that kept me from pulling the trigger on one is the fact that it is PC and not glass. These ceramic heads do like to drink the juice ;)

I thought i liked the melo 3mini with the ccell..i tried the melo 3 with the ccell and i have not used my mini since LOL. Eleaf makes good tanks and i love the fact that they came out with ecr for the gs air and they are dirt cheap. are you able to get diff glass for the via ebay or something? I dont go thru juice but that is prob because i use ccells are ridiculously low watts lol. OH thats the thing i remember about the gemini besides leaking..it drank juice like the tvf4!

Im in pa so im always looking for a ceramic that i can easily rebuild..or cheap enough to hoard the regs are all over the place an noone seems to really know what is up. SO i figure safe than sorry.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am right there with you, CA! :D Been using the ccells for a long time now. I don't have any of the Vaporesso tanks. None have the capacity that I prefer.

So far I have 2 of the original Target tanks, A Target Pro and the Gemini. I really want to get the Guardian Dual Tank with the triple head cCell but this one has me even more excited so I am going for it first. Even though the Guardian is also a 4 ml tank, I'm sure the Estoc tank will last a lot longer between fills, which is great for out and about so it's more practical for me. I chain vape and can drain a tank in no time, lol! :D

Reactions: salemgold

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I thought i liked the melo 3mini with the ccell..i tried the melo 3 with the ccell and i have not used my mini since LOL. Eleaf makes good tanks and i love the fact that they came out with ecr for the gs air and they are dirt cheap. are you able to get diff glass for the via ebay or something? I dont go thru juice but that is prob because i use ccells are ridiculously low watts lol. OH thats the thing i remember about the gemini besides leaking..it drank juice like the tvf4!

Im in pa so im always looking for a ceramic that i can easily rebuild..or cheap enough to hoard the regs are all over the place an noone seems to really know what is up. SO i figure safe than sorry.

I get the glass for the Melo's at FT. Very inexpensive there :)

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
OH if they make it to just about every tank can take these sleeves besides melo and aspire that would be a huge game over LOL. I only buy tanks now that i build or take ccells.
That's one of the things I have heard from a lot of people, especially the Kanger fans! It's about time someone came up with a universal solution. There are just way too many coil types out there. It keeps me from trying new tanks because I don't want to have to keep multiple coils on hand, and I am very much a tank person. I have no interest in building my own coils, because, you know, #lazyvaper. :D

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
So far I have 2 of the original Target tanks, A Target Pro and the Gemini. I really want to get the Guardian Dual Tank with the triple head cCell but this one has me even more excited so I am going for it first. Even though the Guardian is also a 4 ml tank, I'm sure the Estoc tank will last a lot longer between fills, which is great for out and about so it's more practical for me. I chain vape and can drain a tank in no time, lol! :D

You and me both! I am a chain vaper as well. I take long deep hits just like I did with cigs when I used to smoke. I swear that I can drain a 4 ml tank in 2 draws or less. :lol:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

Now THAT is something I am definitely interested in!! I would love a 10 ml tank! I have 2 ADV flavors that I have to refill a few times a day so it would be really nice to not have to do that. :D My other tanks are okay with smaller capacity because they are just for flavor variety. I have a little flavor ADD, lol.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ok. I will get the links. There is one in pyrex but, they are compatible with Kanger coils instead of the Atlantis/cCell coils.

The PC tank is compatible with Atlantis/cCells. I really wish that I had pulled the trigger during their memorial day sale. This is the tank-
X-Tank 4.0 | Ecig.com

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

I agree! Gotta prepare for the vapeocalypse! I am staying positive, hoping that all of the hard work the vaping industry and us vapers are putting into getting those regs abolished or amended will pay off but definitely better safe than sorry, lol.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
You and me both! I am a chain vaper as well. I take long deep hits just like I did with cigs when I used to smoke. I swear that I can drain a 4 ml tank in 2 draws or less. :lol:
Right?? I hit the 10-second cutoff on a regular basis, lol! :D

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ok. I will get the links. There is one in pyrex but, they are compatible with Kanger coils instead of the Atlantis/cCell coils.

The PC tank is compatible with Atlantis/cCells. I really wish that I had pulled the trigger during their memorial day sale. This is the tank-
X-Tank 4.0 | Ecig.com
Ahh, I have seen that tank advertised but I didn't know it can take cCells! I need to research that one. I have one PC tank, but it's a pink one that is dedicated to one flavor (Summer Sweetie, a watermelon juice) and it lives on my pink Pico, lol. I also prefer glass over PC.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ahh, I have seen that tank advertised but I didn't know it can take cCells! I need to research that one. I have one PC tank, but it's a pink one that is dedicated to one flavor (Summer Sweetie, a watermelon juice) and it lives on my pink Pico, lol. I also prefer glass over PC.

I have a friend here that bought it after she saw me talking about it. She said it works very well. Only thing that even may be a negative is that you have to take the tank apart to change the coil. It is on the inside of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread