Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Hiya,

An rda, and not just an RDA, an RDA by vaporesso, the Forz. This is probably the first ever rebuidable I have received from vaporesso. Let’s see how it performs!

Thank you @Vaporesso_Chelsea for providing me this with RDA!

Specifications:

In the Box:

1 × VAPORESSO FORZ RDA
2 × Coil
4 × Screw
1 × Squonk BF Pin
1 × 501 drip tip Adapter
1 × Extra 810 Drip Tip
4 × O-ring
1 × Screwdriver
1 × Hexagon Wrench
1 × User Manual
1 × Warranty Card
1 × FORZ Sticker

Review:

Not much to complain about the looks of this RDA, it simply looks like an RDA. Feels solid all the way! Just wished that the FORZ logo would have been carved in without additional paint, just keeping it plain black. O-rings are not too tight anywhere making it easy to take of the top-cap or turn the airflow.

Nice they included some coils in the box, but it would have been nice if they would have completed the full kit with some shoelace cotton.

Have to say that the drip-tip that is included as a spare is a VERY nice drip-tip, much nicer than the preinstalled one. It is taller, but the texture and shape are very comfortable.

Chamber clicks into place but has some play to it allowing me to turn the airflow directly onto the coil or to get it hit from the sides. It has a stopper, so it does not turn 360 degrees, more like 90 degrees. For best flavor the best is to have the airflow directly hitting the coils on the side.

With the design of the top-cap it is easy to pull off and to turn for airflow adjustment. There are two types of airflow, honeycomb and just an open sleeve. This is a ‘top-airflow’ RDA, meaning the airflow is quite high up, just like the build deck. The honeycomb airflow wide open is already getting some restiveness to it but sounds very smooth. Open sleeve one is probably for those wanting to vape at high wattage (80+) as the honeycomb might not provide with enough airflow. The sleeve airflow is louder than the honeycomb one, not annoyingly loud, but also not smooth. I personally don’t vape over often over 70W, so for me the honeycomb airflow is just perfect.

Overall chamber is very thin, not what I am used to from an RDA. And one thing that stood out to me is that the whole design of the RDA is very close to the Dead Rabbit V2 RDA, same type of chamber, airflow and the deck is pretty much identical.

Like said, the build deck is identical to the dead-rabbit. It is raised up quite high, which is a good thing. Because of the top-airflow and high deck you can really use this very well as a dripper, you can drip tons of liquid in there and it won’t flood out of your airflow or flood your coils. Also, with the BF-pin installed it squonks properly and it draws back the excess liquid with no issues.

It is very easy to build on, simply unscrew the screws, drop in your coil (precut the legs at around 5-6mm) and tighten the screws. Because of its design you can easily get under the coil with your clippers to cut off any excess coil legs. Like the fact the screws are quite long preventing them from falling out while unscrewing, flat-head is also my preference which is what Vaporesso went with.

Most important question, how is the flavor? It is great as I expect from an RDA. This RDA is not a cloud chaser, it just does not produce tons of clouds, but in return you get very good flavor from this RDA. Of course, it does produce some quite some clouds, but not as much as I am used to from RDA’s. Also it vapes very well as a single coil, with the honeycomb airflow you can get a very nice restricted draw. Very nice job on this one Vaporesso, hope to see more rebuildables in the future, maybe the FORZ RTA !?

Conclusion:

Not much to complain on this one, as said, a good job by Vaporesso!

What I like most about this RDA is that the deck and airflow are raised up making this a perfect dripper, you can just fill it with so much liquid without it flooding.

The flavor is top-notch as you’d expect from an RDA. I would recommend this RDA to anyone that is into rebuildable and would love to try out something from Vaporesso.

Thank you,

Sjoerd Peters

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread