Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello folks and welcome back for todays review of the Forz rda from Vaporreso. As many of you know vaporesso recently released the Forz mod that also came in a kit form with the Forz tank 25, well they also have a Forz RDA that can be used as a single or dual coil that is also a squonk capable RDA .

forz-rda-banner.jpg

COLORS

atomiseur-forz-rda-25-vaporesso_1024x.jpg

INCLUDED WITH THE FORZ RDA

forz-rda-contents.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS

pc-dimension.png

BREAKDOWN

forz-rda-features.jpg

EASY TO BUILD

forz-rda-deck.jpg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

As Vaporesso always does opening the package put a smile on my face because of the way they always go the extra mile when it comes to presentation of a product, it might not seem important to some but to me that's where the excitement begins with any new product. On one side is the Forz RDA and the other side has a emblem of the Forz that when lifted reveals everything that is supplied for the RDA.

20201116_133951.jpg

The Forz is a 4 piece RDA including the drip tip that consists of the build deck, barrel chamber, top cap with your airflow selections of 2 slotted or 2 honeycombed styles and the drip tip of which 2 are supplied.

20201125_134752.jpg

Starting with the build deck I noticed the familiar look of the Dead Rabbit V2 with the raised up post, the deck base has 2 cutouts that aid in airflow centering for any airflow choice you make. The barrel chamber has a nub inside that sits inside the deck cutouts giving you that wiggle room to center your coil that I mentioned earlier. The top cap has knurling at the top to help in turning when making your airflow selection of either slotted or honeycombed airflow that can be used fully open or tailored to your choice. The low profile drip tip that comes pre-installed has a strip of chrome at it's base with Vaporesso embossed on it.

20201116_131853.jpg

The coils that were supplied are what I used for this review but have no idea what material the coils are because that information was not supplied. I cut the coil legs using the coily tool at 4mm. The screws are flathead and work just fine. After dry burning the coils the build of the 2 supplied coils came out to 0.18Ω.

20201127_121304.jpg

Wicking is straight forward and also easy, I left the wicks a bit on the longer side because of the depth of the wells ( nice and deep ).

20201127_123809.jpg

After juicing everything up I put the top cap on and tried the honeycombed airflow fully opened and found it to be a smooth restricted DL vape with good flavor and ample clouds, I found it borderline too restricted and that was fully opened . The honeycombed holes point downward and consists of 13 holes on each side of the top cap.

20201127_131009.jpg

Next up to try was the open slots, fully open you can breath through it, way to much air for me so I started closing it down a little at a time getting a bit of a echo sound until only 1/4 of the slot was open and that was my sweet spot luckily. It's funny but even fully open and every adjustment spot on the open slot gave me better flavor than the honeycombed holes.

20201127_132044.jpg

I chose to use the Forz RDA in dripping mode on the Forz mod because the wells are nice and deep giving me very many vapes before the need to re drip was needed. You could choose to use this in single coil mode if you wanted but I don't think it's a viable option because of the big air this RDA produces in the slot airflow but you could try it but use a very large coil if you do, I'll stick to dual coils personally. If you own a squonk device the Forz has that covered having a squonk pin supplied with all the extras of o-rings, screws, and 510 drip tip adapter as well as another larger 810 drip tip shown in this picture

20201123_141619.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS

All and all I have enjoyed the Forz RDA because of it having very good flavor and deep juice wells along with great looks. Some people really dislike branding of any kind but the Forz RDA has only the trademark emblem on the barrel and a very small embossed marking on the chrome strip of the low profile Drip tip that you have to look for or you will miss it. Building and wicking is very easy which adds to it's appeal and having only the black or silver color choice means it will match up with almost any color device of your choosing.

20201127_134636.jpg

20201127_135909.jpg

So in closing I will recommend the Forz RDA because of all the points I mentioned above.

I would like to thank Jasmine and Vaporesso for providing the Forz RDA for review and also hope this review helped anyone looking to purchase the Forz RDA.

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    Hello folks and welcome back for todays review of the Forz RDA from Vaporreso. As many of you know Vaporesso recently released the Forz mod that also came in a kit form with the Forz tank 25, well they also have a Forz RDA that can be used as a single or dual coil that is also a squonk capable RDA .

forz-rda-banner.jpg

COLORS

atomiseur-forz-rda-25-vaporesso_1024x.jpg

INCLUDED WITH THE FORZ RDA

forz-rda-contents.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS

pc-dimension.png

BREAKDOWN

forz-rda-features.jpg

EASY TO BUILD

forz-rda-deck.jpg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

As Vaporesso always does opening the package put a smile on my face because of the way they always go the extra mile when it comes to presentation of a product, it might not seem important to some but to me that's where the excitement begins with any new product. On one side is the Forz RDA and the other side has a emblem of the Forz that when lifted reveals everything that is supplied for the RDA.

View attachment 919043

The Forz is a 4 piece RDA including the drip tip that consists of the build deck, barrel chamber, top cap with your airflow selections of 2 slotted or 2 honeycombed styles and the drip tip of which 2 are supplied.

View attachment 919051

Starting with the build deck I noticed the familiar look of the Dead Rabbit V2 with the raised up post, the deck base has 2 cutouts that aid in airflow centering for any airflow choice you make. The barrel chamber has a nub inside that sits inside the deck cutouts giving you that wiggle room to center your coil that I mentioned earlier. The top cap has knurling at the top to help in turning when making your airflow selection of either slotted or honeycombed airflow that can be used fully open or tailored to your choice. The low profile drip tip that comes pre-installed has a strip of chrome at it's base with Vaporesso embossed on it.

View attachment 919069

The coils that were supplied are what I used for this review but have no idea what material the coils are because that information was not supplied. I cut the coil legs using the coily tool at 4mm. The screws are flathead and work just fine. After dry burning the coils the build of the 2 supplied coils came out to 0.18Ω.

View attachment 919075

Wicking is straight forward and also easy, I left the wicks a bit on the longer side because of the depth of the wells ( nice and deep ).

View attachment 919077

After juicing everything up I put the top cap on and tried the honeycombed airflow fully opened and found it to be a smooth restricted DL vape with good flavor and ample clouds, I found it borderline too restricted and that was fully opened . The honeycombed holes point downward and consists of 13 holes on each side of the top cap.

View attachment 919089

Next up to try was the open slots, fully open you can breath through it, way to much air for me so I started closing it down a little at a time getting a bit of a echo sound until only 1/4 of the slot was open and that was my sweet spot luckily. It's funny but even fully open and every adjustment spot on the open slot gave me better flavor than the honeycombed holes.

View attachment 919095

I chose to use the Forz RDA in dripping mode on the Forz mod because the wells are nice and deep giving me very many vapes before the need to re drip was needed. You could choose to use this in single coil mode if you wanted but I don't think it's a viable option because of the big air this RDA produces in the slot airflow but you could try it but use a very large coil if you do, I'll stick to dual coils personally. If you own a squonk device the Forz has that covered having a squonk pin supplied with all the extras of o-rings, screws, and 510 drip tip adapter as well as another larger 810 drip tip shown in this picture

View attachment 919099

FINAL THOUGHTS

All and all I have enjoyed the Forz RDA because of it having very good flavor and deep juice wells along with great looks. Some people really dislike branding of any kind but the Forz RDA has only the trademark emblem on the barrel and a very small embossed marking on the chrome strip of the low profile Drip tip that you have to look for or you will miss it. Building and wicking is very easy which adds to it's appeal and having only the black or silver color choice means it will match up with almost any color device of your choosing.

View attachment 919101

View attachment 919103

So in closing I will recommend the Forz RDA because of all the points I mentioned above.

I would like to thank Jasmine and Vaporesso for providing the Forz RDA for review and also hope this review helped anyone looking to purchase the Forz RDA.

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322
    Great review. I like the detailed view. Currently I'm waiting on the kit, but I don't think the RDA will come with it. I wish it would though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread