Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    vaporesso FORZ TX80 rda 24mm

Vaporesso in the past had already proposed an RDA atomizer, it was the Reload RDA combined with the legendary Mod Revenant Delta Squonk.
    This time Vaporesso proposes the tank Forz TX80 RDA configurable in single or dual Coil, Dripper or BF, specially designed to be installed as a dripper on the new and beautiful Mod IP67 FORZ TX 80.
    Also thanks to the Pin BF bottom Feeder present in the package, it can be used on any squonk mod.

1.jpg

Enjoy the reading

The black packaging with silver-colored writing shows on the front; the brand of the new Forz line and the words "Forz RDA".

On the back we find: the packing list, the color indication of the product inside, the bar code, the batch number, warnings for minors, logos and brands.

On the external sides are listed: the main features in the form of an icon, the address of Smoore Technology Limited, the official website, a hologram and the scratch & check.

Inside the package everything is arranged in a rational way, there is a soft mold that contains the FORZ TX80 RDA, a bag full of spare parts and various cards.

2.jpg

The kit includes:
    1 Vaporesso FORZ TX80 RDA
    2 pre-assembled coils
    4 Screws
    1 Pin drilled for Squonk BF
    1 Adapter for 510 Drip-Tip
    1 spare resin Drip-Tip 810
    4 O-rings
    1 Screwdriver
    1 Hex key
    1 User manual
    1 Warranty card
    1 Instruction card for authenticity check
    1 Forz sticker

3.jpg

Vaporesso FORZ TX80 RDA Measurements and Specifications:
    Suitable for Vaporesso FORZ TX80 Mod
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Single / Dual Coil configuration
    Adjustable side honeycomb airflow system
    Compatible with 810 and 510 drip tip
    4 post build deck
    Double use Dripper / BF
    Available colors: black and silver.
    Dimensions: 24 × 37.3 mm
    Weight: 39gr

4.jpg

5.jpg

First impressions:
    After receiving the stylish Mod Forz TX80 for the test combined with the Forz Tank 25 sub-ohm, I was curious to test the third element of this Vaporesso line.

During the first contact with this new RDA I was able to admire the textures of the top cap with the deep CNC machined carvings that are really well executed, this particular as well as beautiful, allows an excellent grip. To adjust the AFC there is no effort at all, the rotation is really smooth, braked at the right point, I think it is the best I have ever seen so far on an RDA.

The package is rich, it also includes two Drip-tip 810s and an adapter for Tip510.
    The two 810 Drip-tips are both beautiful, one is black with a silver antimicrobial band and Vaporesso wording engraved on it, the other is made of multicolored resin.

To conclude with the aesthetic considerations, I really liked the chromatic combination between the opaque black of the body and the silver of some details, such as the antimicrobial band and the nice logo containing the Forz writing.

6.jpg

The Top-Cap in its internal part has a hemispherical dome design, 19mm wide and 9mm deep, on the sides there are the air passage holes.
    For this 24mm FORZ TX80 RDA there are two different types of air adjustment, the first system uses two opposed Ø12x3mm slots, the other has a classic honeycomb adjustment, with two opposing rows of 13 holes (total 26 holes).

7.jpg

8.jpg

The postless single / dual coil deck has the positive gold-colored, negative turrets is silver-colored.

On the outer edge of the tub there are two profiles of different heights, the higher ones serve as backrests for the correct positioning of the cotton.

The angles indicated by the four arrows (photo) correspond to the limit switch for adjusting the air-flow, inside the outer sleeve there is a grain which, by impacting against them, limits its rotation to 1/3 of a turn.
    This in addition to allowing different angles of the air flow towards the coils, also allows you to easily screw / unscrew the atomizer from the Mod.

On the bottom we can see that inside the 510 thread you can replace the classic pin with the perforated BF pin, to complete this part, there are logos & brands, the writing Forz and a serial number.

9.jpg

The particular "V" shape of the turrets allows you to insert the legs of the coils without worrying about cutting them first, they can therefore be easily cut at a later time, thanks to the big space available.

On the bottom of the tank (in the center) you can see the two opposite holes for the BF. The tank is deep enough with a good liquid capacity, also suitable for the use of the FORZ TX80 RDA in dripper.

The sealing of the deck from liquid leaks is guaranteed by two generous o-rings.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    During the positioning of the coils, I recommend checking their correct height through the slots on the external sleeve, this operation allows a correct directing of the air flow towards the coils.
    The good depth of the liquid tank requires a certain amount of cotton, the conformation of the backs helps in the positioning of the mustache.

11.jpg

Final Considerations:

I am a fairly regular user of Squonk systems and usually don't use my RDAs in Dripper, however with this FORZ TX80 RDA I'm having a lot of fun dripping, for two main reasons; the first reason is purely aesthetic, I find that the combination Mod Forz TX80 & FORZ TX80 RDA is really a good aesthetic combination, the second reason is exclusively technical; I realized that after wetting the cotton, the vaping autonomy is very good, in fact I can do at least 15 puffs at 70W in dual coil before the cotton starts to dry, there are not few! This RDA made me rediscover the pleasure of the dripping.

Of course this Tank is also fine used in BF, just replace the Pin with the perforated one that is inside the package and take a Mod Bottom Feeder. One of the advantages of using it in BF is that it will be practically impossible to "Over-squonk" given the rather high position of the buttonholes.

The aromatic yield is fully satisfactory, the amplitude of puffs is high, I prefer to use the honeycomb patterned eyelets because in my opinion they contrast well, silence the aspiration and enrich the perceived flavor.

Another positive note is given by the fact that the body of the atomizer always maintains a low temperature, even when vaping compulsively.

The Tank FORZ TX80 RDA I recommend it, it is quick to regenerate in single or dual Coil and is well built, you can use it in BF or as a dripping on your favorite Mod, for example on the FORZ TX80 Mod, in this case the aesthetic result is really fulfilling.

Highlights Vaporesso FORZ TX80 RDA 24mm.

Pros:

Good overall quality
    Complete spare parts supply
    Multiple AFC adjustments
    1/3 turn rotation lock
    Postless deck and fast Leg cut
    Deep liquid tank
    Good vaping autonomy in Dripper
    Dual use Dripper / BF
    It does not heat up

Thanks to Vaporesso for sending this product for the review:
    FORZ TX80 RDA » Vaporesso