VAPORESSO FORZ TX80----the First All-around Protected Vaping Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
The first vaping device with all-around protection,
the FORZ TX80 is waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof.
upload_2020-9-27_17-51-15.png

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Awesome looking mod,truly is GORGEOUS!!

My main mod at the moment is the Jackaroo,and i was thinking into getting another one once my economic situation gets better,bit rough at the moment.

But after looking at the pics and the spec info of the FORZ TXR80 i'm convinced this is going to be my next mod.

Good work,the mod looks really sturdy,just the way i like it and the atomizer looks mean he he.

This device actually checks all my boxes when it comes to mods.
Single battery=check
Sturdy and rugged=check
Aesthetically pleasing=check

Couple of questions:

Color wise are you going to be releasing any new colors in the near future?
No color in the screen,right?
Price estimate of the mod+atomizer combo?

Would have preferred a screen with different colors to choose from but apart from that little thing I'm loving it.

Time to start saving some money so i can get one.

Cheers

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Awesome looking mod,truly is GORGEOUS!!

My main mod at the moment is the Jackaroo,and i was thinking into getting another one once my economic situation gets better,bit rough at the moment.

But after looking at the pics and the spec info of the FORZ TXR80 i'm convinced this is going to be my next mod.

Good work,the mod looks really sturdy,just the way i like it and the atomizer looks mean he he.

This device actually checks all my boxes when it comes to mods.
Single battery=check
Sturdy and rugged=check
Aesthetically pleasing=check

Couple of questions:

Color wise are you going to be releasing any new colors in the near future?
No color in the screen,right?
Price estimate of the mod+atomizer combo?

Would have preferred a screen with different colors to choose from but apart from that little thing I'm loving it.

Time to start saving some money so i can get one.

Cheers

There are 5 colors of FORZ TX80, you can choose your style.
You can pre-order it on our official website,$69.9 a kit.
upload_2020-9-28_16-40-51.png

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Curious about something.

From the info on the Vaporesso website the outer protective layer of the tank ''High tenacity Soft-Rubber'',does that also fit when you use the 4ml tank?

Also,i showed the pic of the device to a friend who recently started vaping and he is loving it,only thing that is holding him back is the battery type.

Any plans to release same device but that uses a 21700 battery instead of a 18650?

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I always must smile when I read "Forz". This word is so similar to the german word "Furz" which means "fart". We all know that some atomizers can whistle. And now I can't get the image of a vape that makes farting sounds out of my head. :lol:

I'll bet if it made a fart sound that it would sell like hot cakes.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I want this mod! LOL. I have loved everything Vapresso but boy that sucker is like, great.

Anna

I'm loving it too,seems great minds think alike *wink wink*

Made 20 euros on some translating for some Scottish today so that is hidden in my secret stashing place for my future FORZ TX80.

Was in the market for a sub-ohm tank anyway so might aswell go all out.
    Just waiting on BigBob's review so i can go ahead with the purchase.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Well of course, that's the next model - probably called the Forz TX Max or something like that.

Don't think i can wait until they release the 21700 version,going with this one for now.

Funny thing is i was thinking of getting the Aspire Mixx,but then i saw this and knew right away it had to be my next mod.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Don't think i can wait until they release the 21700 version

Geekvape released the 21700 version of the dust/shock/water proof Aegis solo called the Aegis Max. Looks a lot like this mod but does not come with a water resistant tank, though.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2016
    Lemme test it! I drop everything. LOL board members will attest I have lost uh 3 mods at least via submersion in coffee. I had to get a coffee thermos but I am willing to give it up. LOL.

If not no had feelings I buy one. Heh.
    Anna
    We will have a "TESTER WANTED" event in October, good luck.:)

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2016
    Curious about something.

From the info on the Vaporesso website the outer protective layer of the tank ''High tenacity Soft-Rubber'',does that also fit when you use the 4ml tank?

Also,i showed the pic of the device to a friend who recently started vaping and he is loving it,only thing that is holding him back is the battery type.

Any plans to release same device but that uses a 21700 battery instead of a 18650?

Cheers
    Thank you for your comment.:)The reason why FORZ TX80 uses 18650 is some people prefer slimer and lighter vaping device,and we will release a new product with 21700 in the future.And the FORZ TX80 uses Type C to charge,it is very fast.

For the tank ,FORZ TX80 uses 4.5ml/2ml tank,the soft rubber is around the tank and it is high-temperature resistant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread