VAPORESSO FORZ TX80----the First All-around Protected Vaping Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Geekvape released the 21700 version of the dust/shock/water proof Aegis solo called the Aegis Max. Looks a lot like this mod but does not come with a water resistant tank, though.
FORZ TX80 is all-around protected product,including the tank is waterproof,shockproof and dustproof.

Reactions: hittman

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
upload_2020-10-10_14-51-25.png

FORZ TX80 uses Type C to charge,which is 5V/2A.It is very fast.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thank you for your comment.:)The reason why FORZ TX80 uses 18650 is some people prefer slimer and lighter vaping device,and we will release a new product with 21700 in the future.And the FORZ TX80 uses Type C to charge,it is very fast.

For the tank ,FORZ TX80 uses 4.5ml/2ml tank,the soft rubber is around the tank and it is high-temperature resistant.

I very much liked the size and hand feel of the TX80. However, I would love to see a 21700 version. Also, it might be nice to see some different coils for those that like to run a little lower wattage like in the 20-30w range.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    This thread is for the general discussion of the FORZ TX80--RUGGED TO GO EVERYWHERE. Please add to the discussion here.

Hi Vaporesso Chelsea. I have only one question--are there any vent holes in the device? I looked at the pictures and couldn't find any. I've always believed that proper vent holes (positioned properly--away from the user's face) are a must should a battery suddenly go into thermal runaway. A device with proper venting may get uncomfortably hot but will not explode in the user's face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread