The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporesso Gen 220w New Color!

Discussion in 'Standard E-Cigarette Reviews' started by Frenkyou, Nov 7, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Frenkyou

Frenkyou Senior Member

Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    Update the discussion on Gen Mod 220W because Vaporesso has introduced three new interesting colors for this mod: (Gold, Green, Purple)

Having already described the product abundantly with the review above, I will not elaborate, but willingly place some images.

With the last sample Vaporesso sent me, the atom Skrr-s updated in the closing / refil system also arrived.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

SKRR-S

The SKRR-S atomizer has a capacity thanks to the bubble glass with which it is supplied with 8ml, with classic glass instead the capacity is 2ml.

9.JPG

10.jpg

2. Frenkyou

Frenkyou Senior Member

Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    Compared to the sled opening of the previous versions, this model has a top-cap that is screwed / unscrewed to discover the refill slot, the latter a very practical and safe solution, already introduced with the VM series tanks.

11.jpg

Comes with a spare coil, spare o'ring, 8ml bubble glass.

12.jpg

The pre-installed coil is a QF Strip Coil 0.15Ω with range 50-80W and Best 65-75W

13.jpg

14.jpg

That supplied as a spare is a QF Meshed Coil 0.2Ω with range and best identical to the previous one.

15.jpg

16.jpg

The bottom of the atom

17.jpg

Family images: Gen 220W with the new Swag-II 80W.

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I thank Vaporesso for the continuous updating and support that it offers me and I remain willingly available for any questions about the product.

Gen » Vaporesso