Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Update the discussion on Gen mod 220W because vaporesso has introduced three new interesting colors for this mod: (Gold, Green, Purple)

Having already described the product abundantly with the review above, I will not elaborate, but willingly place some images.

With the last sample Vaporesso sent me, the atom Skrr-s updated in the closing / refil system also arrived.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

SKRR-S

The SKRR-S atomizer has a capacity thanks to the bubble glass with which it is supplied with 8ml, with classic glass instead the capacity is 2ml.

9.JPG

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Compared to the sled opening of the previous versions, this model has a top-cap that is screwed / unscrewed to discover the refill slot, the latter a very practical and safe solution, already introduced with the VM series tanks.

11.jpg

Comes with a spare coil, spare o'ring, 8ml bubble glass.

12.jpg

The pre-installed coil is a QF Strip Coil 0.15Ω with range 50-80W and Best 65-75W

13.jpg

14.jpg

That supplied as a spare is a QF Meshed Coil 0.2Ω with range and best identical to the previous one.

15.jpg

16.jpg

The bottom of the atom

17.jpg

Family images: Gen 220W with the new Swag-II 80W.

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I thank Vaporesso for the continuous updating and support that it offers me and I remain willingly available for any questions about the product.

Gen » Vaporesso

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread