Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Hello peeps...

Soo I updated the vaporesso gen mod with the the latest firmware available and btw its the same as the Gen s for obvious reasons lol....and it's the Gen s ver 1.00 20200608

The thing is that one of the changes is the puff counter that is now just called puff in the menu and it's visible in the main screen also which is nice....

The thing is that in the menu now it looks like this...
IMG_20210404_205950~2.jpg

See the the 7 different numbered thingys?
Each one can record up to 999puffs and when I saw it I thought that it was like that so u can choose which number u want and then record the puffs there so that u keep different records of puffs.....OR that is just this way and when reaches 999puffs it switches to next number counter until all is full...

The thing is that no matter what I do it doesn't seem u can choose any of those numbers even tho the pointer scrolls to each of them....
on the main screen shows always the number of all puffs combined and I can't see the point of this...lol
But inside this numbered puff menu u can see it randomly switches to different numbered counters and records at those like from number 2 to 1 and then to 2 again and then to 3 without any of those go full...I can't figure out what is going on...I tried many things in an attempt to see what is making it change but can't figure it out...

So if anyone knows how this thing works pls tell me cause ok I know it's not the most important thing lol but it drives me crazyyyyyyyyy not to know how it works lol
:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
You can't select the puff bank with the middle button? (I don't own this mod, just asking...and referencing the Swag II button scheme. Swag II does not have puff banks, though)?

I can scroll the banks and I have tried pressing middle button and also the fire button that gets you to the main screen but still the puffs get counted in other bank..
And it's like it's not even consistent like sometimes in one bank and then switches to another bank for no obvious reason..
Lol it's weird
In the main screen u always see all puffs combined but in the putting menu it's different..
I tried turn off and on and removing batteries to see if bank changes...or unscrew the atomizer or lock unlock but nothing :(

• Informative
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread