Vaporesso Gen S batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpmoore

Aug 26, 2021
Hi, so I have purchased the Gen S.
batteries, as I'm sure people may agree are a little confusing, anywho- I took a trip into my local vape store as I thought that may be my safest option. I was sold AWT IMR 3500mAh 35A 3.7V, will these be safe to use in the Gen S?
I have attempted some of my own research, but thought guidance here may be useful!

Thanks!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Z-Lee

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    batteries, as I'm sure people may agree are a little confusing, anywho- I took a trip into my local vape store as I thought that may be my safest option. I was sold AWT IMR 3500mAh 35A 3.7V, will these be safe to use in the Gen S?
    I have attempted some of my own research, but thought guidance here may be useful!

Thanks!

If this is the one you're talking about then I wouldn't use it. Here's Mooch's test on it.

Bench Test Results: AWT 35A 3500mAh 18650...laughably overrated, only an 8A battery, do not buy | E-Cigarette Forum (e-cigarette-forum.com)

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Batteries, as I'm sure people may agree are a little confusing, anywho- I took a trip into my local vape store as I thought that may be my safest option. I was sold AWT IMR 3500mAh 35A 3.7V, will these be safe to use in the Gen S?

Thanks!
    Well, if you're not planning on vaping over 48 watts, these would be fine I guess. 8A single or 16A dual battery doesn't leave you much room for anything other than tootle puffing.

If you just purchased them, are you able to return them? If so, I'd highly suggest you do that.

Otherwise, if you're rocking a GeekVape Z or Fireluke 3 mesh tank, from experience I can tell you that 45 watts should be just enough to get them going. Most mesh coils seem to have a lower wattage need than the their round coil counterparts.

What tank/coils do you have?

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread