Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    1.jpg

vaporesso GEN-S + NRG-S tank 8ml.

Update the Gen-S 220W review.
    vaporesso has kindly sent me the new Sample restyling 2020 on the occasion of new interesting color's coming out on the market.

Enjoy the reading.

Colors:
    Lime Green, Cherry Pink, Matte Gray, Midnight Blue, Rose Gold.

2.jpg

Having already abundantly described this beautiful Mod in 2019 with the review above, I will not go on, but I will gladly post some images and some considerations on the renewed 8ml Tank NRG-S and the new GT4 Mesh Coil.

Complete kit:

3.jpg

Some measures and features:

4.jpg

Quick charge and construction materials:

5.jpg

Advanced AXON Chip:

6.JPG

7.JPG

Prospects Vaporesso Gen S 220W:

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    11.jpg

With the latest sample that Vaporesso sent me, the 8ml capacity NRG-S atomizer also arrived.
    Updated with new GT CORE Mesh coils called GT4.

The choice of spare coils is very wide, there is a coil for everyone ... GT1, GT2, GT4, GT6, GT8, GT CCELL, GT CCELL2, GT MESHED, GT4 MESHED.

12.jpg

13.JPG

Pre-assembled on the Tank NRG-S we find a new GT4 Meshed Coil 0.15Ω with range 50-75W, its structure is Dual-Core, the other coil supplied is a mono Mesh Coil of 0.18Ω with range 50-85W.
    Both are powered by cotton and tea fibers for greater steam production and better aromatic quality.

14.jpg

The NRG- atomizer of this Kit is a classic from Vaporesso, revised and improved to be combined with the GEN S.
    The knurled ring takes up the look of the mod, and allows easy adjustment of the two large opposing air-flows.

15.jpg

NRG-S is supplied with o'ring, gaskets and spare 5ml straight glass.

The drip-tip has a 510 attachment and is equipped with two O'ring. The top cap opens by sliding, freeing a generous buttonhole of refil.

Compared to the classic sliding opening of the previous versions, this specimen has the upper cap that can be screwed / unscrewed for cleaning and replacing the gaskets.
    (Very nice this thing).
    The charging slot is discovered by pushing the top cap to the side.

16.jpg

17.jpg

The Atom Fund has the NRG-S logo, the disposal logo and the C E. Mark.
    The silver-plated pin is only slightly protruding.

18.jpg

Undoubtedly having a Tank with 8ml capacity is a nice advantage if you svapa in DTL mode.

19.jpg

Final thoughts:

The AXON chipset is now mature and well developed and also facilitates use with its intuitive operating system.
    The Fire button generates a responsive and immediate vape.
    The mod is well built, easy to handle and light thanks to the flame ......ant polycarbonate and the soft rubber coating.
    Sturdy thanks to the composition of the 4-layer panels.
    Excellent capacity of the Tank, the new GT Meshed with the composition of cotton with tea fibers undoubtedly give a great aromatic quality.

These are some highlights of the kit:
    - Pulse mode: 27% more flavor with increased production / steam (Vaporesso declaration)
    - Power ECO mode: Longer battery life
    - Smart TC: Accurate temperature control
    - Do it yourself: Vape with manual settings
    - Quick charge 2,5A.
    - Full charge in 60 minutes (personally I always prefer to use an external charger with any mod)
    - MESHED Coil updated
    - Pulse mode
    - AXON chip
    - Wide choice of spare Coil GT

20.jpg

I thank Vaporesso for the continuous updating and support it offers me and I am happy to be available to everyone for any questions about the product.

Vaporesso GEN-S + NRG-S Tank 8ml: GEN S » Vaporesso

• Love
    Reactions: muth

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    @Frenkyou Thank you for your informative review. I'm just getting to know my Vaporesso Gen and am enjoying it thus far. When I purchased it my color choices were slim and I ended up with a black one. I'm usually spartan in my tastes but for some reason I feel attracted to these colors. Somehow, the special finish presents the colors differently because normally I wouldn't choose a lime green/turquoise mod. Now I want to buy a second or trade for a color. Lol

Reactions: Frenkyou
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread