Vaporesso Guardian Non-Ceramic coils ome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burak Culak

Nov 27, 2016
Hi my friends

I m the one from Istanbul with Pico + Melo 3 but I really need an MTL tank as I used to be a great smoke head .
I was checking for vaporesso guardian tank but I do not want to use those ceramic coils as they say they are dangerous . Do you know any fitting non-ceramic coils for guardian tank or would you suggest any other tanks fpr MTL experience ?

Thanks in advance

Burak

Burak Culak

Nov 27, 2016
Most of the bad things stated about ceramic coils are questionable at best most of what I read was put out by their competition have not heard of any users having problems and checked mine and no problems.

And also about the lack of stock for those coils in my country
. So do you know or hear any chance of other compatible coils for Guardian tank ?

Burak Culak

Nov 27, 2016
I would look at GS air series,ego one tank, and nautilus Nautilus mini tanks all are good tanks. Just look them up and make sure you can find coils for them if not let us know and will do more research for you
Thank you
As far as I know most of those are not with top filling and top airflow . Any with top filling and top airflow ? I am fed up with melo3's leaking

jascom

Oct 29, 2012
KS United States
Thank you
As far as I know most of those are not with top filling and top airflow . Any with top filling and top airflow ? I am fed up with melo3's leaking

These are all TF and TAF
Vaporesso Guardian
Vaporesso Drizzle
Nautilus X
Kanger CLTANK 2ml Clearomizer
Innokin iSub Apex
Joytech Cubis & Cubis Pro

I just received the Guardian, the Nautilus X and the Innokin iSub Apex. Have the Kanger CLTank on order. I own 4 of the original Cubis. I am pursuing the same goals as you.
The Cubis is such an easy tank to use, TAF, no leaking, very easy to refill with good, but not great, flavor. But it is the tank that made me a committed TF & TAF vapor.
The Nautilus X seems to be a very promising tank. Again very easy to refill, TAF, and my initial impressions are that it will beat the cubis on flavor. It is a 2ml tank but there is a 4ml tank option which I have purchased and await its arrival.
The Guardian is a very nice tank, a little more fiddly to fill but not objectionably so. However I am having trouble with the coils. I am lucky to get 2 tanks out of a coil before it burns out on me. And these aren't cheap coils as coils go. Now in defense of Vaporesso I am a chain smoker and I don't think the juice holes in the 1.5 coil are large enough for it to keep up with me. The juice holes in the lower ohm coils are much wider. For the brief time that they are vaping well the flavor is fantastic, with the caveat that I love ceramic coils. And I have been careful about breaking them in.
The Innokin Apex is well constructed tank. A little fiddly to fill but nice TAF control. Only have one 2.0 coil which has been difficult to draw through no matter how much I open up the air flow. So until I receive some more coils I really can't say too much about the flavor
I haven't ordered the Drizzle yet but I think it will have more coil options than the Guardian.
I also have a Kabuki clone on order so that I can try it out before even thinking about the expensive original. I want the P3 connection for my Provari. It does have a bottom air flow but it is a screw type and from other vapors' experience does not leak at all. It is TF and uses Nautilus coils.

And I do have two Nautilus Minis and my wife uses 4 Nautilus tanks. The Minis never leak (The larger ones will leak) and do provide great flavor. Just a little less convenient because of the bottom fill. And I like an air flow control that allows for very minute adjustments. The 4 preset holes style isn't ideal in my opinion.

I'm no expert on any of this stuff but I hope this helps a little.

jascom

Oct 29, 2012
KS United States
Update to my last post. Received the Innokin iSub Apex coils and have been favorably impressed. I am using the 2.0 right now and they are doing quite well. Initial impressions are the flavor is very good, it does seem to go through juice quickly for a MTL vapor such as myself, the tank is very well built, very advantageous to have a narrow tip bottle or needle to fill it with, maybe the easiest and lest messy coil replacement I have yet encountered, and a nice solid AF control. Can't really comment on the less than 1.0 ohm coils since I don't usually go below .8 if I can help it.

Continue to have trouble with the Guardian coils. I hope this is just my bad luck with the coils because it is a nice tank.

Ordered an Innokin Slipstream with .8 coils and am awaiting its arrival.

Still waiting on the Kanger CL Tank and the Kabuki clone. Coming from China. Could be a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread