Vaporesso Luxe 220W Touch Screen TC Kit with SKRR, All screen design, Unique appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
This is probably one of the kits with the cleanest design in the current market - the Vaporesso Luxe 220W Touch Screen TC Kit with SKRR Tank. The Lux adopts 2.0-inch TFT color touch screen. Yes, you read it right, a 2.0-inch TFT color touch screen which provides a spacious and wide panel for operation. All-screen design makes the mod stand out from other mods with OLED screens. The tactile vibration button of Lux makes your vaping experience easier and more interesting. It works with dual 18650 cells with maximum output of 220W. The kit also includes Skrr sub ohm tank with 8ml large ejuice capacity which comes with Quadflow air distribution system to provide exquisite flavor.

3dvVdwX.jpg

Parameters

Luxe MOD
Dimension: 47.8 x 29.5 x 86mm
Display: 2.0-inch Color TFT
Battery: 2 x 18650 cells
Battery Power Range: 5-220W
Resistance Range: 0.03-5ohm
Thread: 510 thread

SKRR Tank
Size: 30 x 59.85mm/27.8 x 59.85(TPD Edition)
Juice Capacity: 8ml/2ml(TPD Edition)
Coil: QF Strips 0.18ohm, QF Meshed 0.18ohm, SK CCELL 0.5ohm
Compatible: All GT Cores compatible

For more details, please visit:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vaporesso-Luxe-Kit.html

-----------Ampking AKVTC6 Battery, A New& Quality Sony VTC6 Alternative-----------

p5HJQmi.jpg

Ampking battery has been received many praises by its fine quality and affordable price won over the world from the very beginnging. Its AKVTC 6 adopts sony powercore and supports a higher amp range to 40A while the Sony VTC 6 only to 30A while at a lower price. Now Heaven Gifts has a retail & wholesale promotion for it. Check details here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Ampking-AKVTC6-18650-Battery.html

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Will someone with the luxe please let me know if there’s a gap above your screen (where you can see the key light shine through in a dark room). Got one, thought it was defective, got a replacement- same thing. Wondering if they’re all like that.
Mine is still in transit (preordered it a couple of months ago) but should be here next week. I will check for that as soon as I get mine. That seems rather odd. What color did you get?

Atxben

Oct 23, 2018
Both of mine have been black. On further reflection it seems like it’s for ventilation and it makes sense I guess, but then I don’t understand why they put the illumination on the “luxe” branding without realizing it would bleed through and look bad in the dark. If yours doesn’t have the issue I might try to get a replacement in that color. I really like the buttons illuminated but my OCD has forced me to turn off the illumination. Here’s pics of the problem from two angles: direct from the front and angled to show the gap at its largest.

Attachments

• 5D738501-E50D-49BE-A060-1458CCE9E4D2.jpeg
    5D738501-E50D-49BE-A060-1458CCE9E4D2.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 372D1066-00B9-402A-A608-3632462DB8BB.jpeg
    372D1066-00B9-402A-A608-3632462DB8BB.jpeg
    600.4 KB · Views: 28

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Both of mine have been black. On further reflection it seems like it’s for ventilation and it makes sense I guess, but then I don’t understand why they put the illumination on the “luxe” branding without realizing it would bleed through and look bad in the dark. If yours doesn’t have the issue I might try to get a replacement in that color. I really like the buttons illuminated but my OCD has forced me to turn off the illumination. Here’s pics of the problem from two angles: direct from the front and angled to show the gap at its largest.
Wow you can really see it on the second picture! That still doesn't seem right. I've never had a mod that had any kind of venting around the screen. I ordered the Iris and I will definitely let you know if I have the same issue. That would drive me nuts, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread