Vaporesso luxe nano review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received vaporesso luxe nano mod from sourcemore.com for the purpose of this review.

vaporesso luxe nano colors:

- Blue
- Black
- Bronze
- Rainbow
- Red
- Silver

MrTpPcm.jpg

Specification:

- Dimensions: 40.3mm x 77.7mm x 26.2mm
- Integrated 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Resistance Range: 0.03-5.0 Ohm
- Other Modes: Smart VW(H/N/S) / VT(SS, NI, TI) / CCT / CCW / VV / CCV
- TCR Adjustment - 2 Memory Modes
- Super Player Mode - Broad Tank Resistance ID
- OMNI Board 4.0 Chipset - 0.001s Insta-Fire
- 1.3" TFT Full Color Display
- 2A max charge
- Large Side Fire Button Operation
- Vibration-Enabled Adjustment Buttons

In the box:

- LUXE Nano Mod
- USB cable
- User Guide

p7BQET6.jpg

Vaporesso luxe nano mod is a very compact device, size of the mod: 40.3mm x 77.7mm x 26.2mm. You can buy this device in 6 colors and I received the black one. Build quality of the device is very good, everything is as it should be and there is nothing that bothers me about quality. Color quality so far looks very good, still no any scratches on the mod. You can see some details on the mod, at the front of the device you can see "Vaporesso" and under that you can see "Luxe nano" and this one will glow every time when your screen is turned on. From the back you can see logo and from the bottom of the device you can see some informations. Design of the mod is very nice in my opinion, it is very subjective but I really like the design, edges are not sharp and this mod is very comfortable for using.

HuyjzkX.jpg

Y2d6vH4.jpg

zjDwJdt.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see stainless stell connection that is screwed from the top of the device, connection is very solid, threads here are very good and I didn't have any problems with my atomizers here. We have here gold plated spring loaded pin. I really like the connection because the top part of the mod will not be scratched from atomizers. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter without overhang.

On this mod we have the fire button placed on the side. The fire button is big, also it protrudes and you can find it very easy on the mod which is really good. The fire button is very clicky and it works without any mistake, there is no miss fires.
From the front of the device you can see a big screen, plus and minus touch buttons, menu touch button and usb port.
On this device you will use usb port for software upgrade and you will use it to charge the battery. This mod supports 2A charging, but I always suggest 1A charging. This mod has built in battery and this battery has 2500mah capacity. Considering the size of the device and if you use maybe mtl tank on the mod battery capacity is more than good.
Under the screen we have touch buttons, we have here plus and minus buttons and we have the menu button. Touch screen buttons works very good, I didn't have any problems with buttons which is really nice. Considering that we have here touch buttons we also have some protections, in order to use touch buttons you need to unlock the device first, to unlock the device you need to click 3 times on the fire button and after that you can use touch buttons. To enter the menu you need to press the menu button 3 times or to hold the menu button when the device is unlocked.
Screen on the device is very good, we have here color screen and I really like it. This is a 1.3inch screen and you can see everything really good on the screen.

p7yqQo7.jpg

To turn on the mod you need to click 5 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn it off.
On the screen in power mode you will see:

- Battery indicator
- Clock
- VWN
- Coil resistance
- V
- Puff counter
- Puff time

As I said, to enter the menu you need to hold the menu button or to touch it 3 times, in the menu you will see:

- Vw
- SP
- Vt
- Vv
- Cc
- Bp
- Diy
- Set

If you choose "Set" you will see:

- Time set
- Brightness
- Puff counter
- Smart on / off
- Auto on / off
- Screen timeout
- Key light
- Vibrate
- Version

Protection on the device:

- Short Circuit Protection
- Burn Protection
- No Load Protection
- Overtime Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Power Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- ESD Circuit Protection
- Pass Through Protection

How it works and my thoughts:

As I said it is very subjective but I really like the design of the device, in my opinion it looks very good. Build quality of the mod is very good and there is no problems with build quality. Mod is very comfortable for using, edges are nice and edges are not sharp, the fire buttton is on the perfect position and it is big, so it is very comfortable for using and it works just good.
Mod has very nice color screen, you can see everything good on the screen and also you can adjust the brightness which is very good. This device has omni board 4.2, that board works great without problems.
You have here many options also, on this device you can adjust many things which is very nice in my opinion. You can turn on or off vibration, mod has clock and date and many more features. Touch buttons works very good and there is no chance that you can accidentally change the wattage because you need to unlock the device before you change the wattage. Mod has built in 2500mah battery and if you are using mtl atomizers here battery can last you all day.
In my opinion luxe nano is very well built device that works good and it has many options, also design of the mod is beautiful.

Cons:

- When you turn on the vibration you will feel it when you touch buttons when the device is locked

Pros:

- Nice design
- Good stainless steel connection
- Good build quality
- Great fire button
- Touch buttons
- Touch buttons works good
- Color screen
- Compact device
- A lot of options
- 2A charging
- Comes in 6 colors
- Vibration feature
- Clock / Date
- Great omni board
- Very comfortable for using

Thanks sourcemore

You can buy it here: Vaporesso luxe nano

6TPWBug.jpg

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I received vaporesso luxe nano mod from sourcemore.com for the purpose of this review.
I've have had mine 4 months I love it,
I only vape 'round 14W, & no sub-ohm so I use my aspire nautilus mini on it,
for ppl that are wondering about the vibrating u can turn the volume all way down & then no vibration it got to annoying for me.
Other con is the paint finish is chipping in some spots already, I have the red 1, it seems to want to chit in the seams & curves of the mod.
I don't take mine out of the home ever it sits on my table by my bed & only use it in my bedroom. But its an alright mod.
Vaporesso luxe nano colors:

- Blue
- Black
- Bronze
- Rainbow
- Red
- Silver

MrTpPcm.jpg

Specification:

- Dimensions: 40.3mm x 77.7mm x 26.2mm
- Integrated 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Resistance Range: 0.03-5.0 Ohm
- Other Modes: Smart VW(H/N/S) / VT(SS, NI, TI) / CCT / CCW / VV / CCV
- TCR Adjustment - 2 Memory Modes
- Super Player Mode - Broad Tank Resistance ID
- OMNI Board 4.0 Chipset - 0.001s Insta-Fire
- 1.3" TFT Full Color Display
- 2A max charge
- Large Side Fire Button Operation
- Vibration-Enabled Adjustment Buttons

In the box:

- LUXE Nano Mod
- USB cable
- User Guide

p7BQET6.jpg

Vaporesso luxe nano mod is a very compact device, size of the mod: 40.3mm x 77.7mm x 26.2mm. You can buy this device in 6 colors and I received the black one. Build quality of the device is very good, everything is as it should be and there is nothing that bothers me about quality. Color quality so far looks very good, still no any scratches on the mod. You can see some details on the mod, at the front of the device you can see "Vaporesso" and under that you can see "Luxe nano" and this one will glow every time when your screen is turned on. From the back you can see logo and from the bottom of the device you can see some informations. Design of the mod is very nice in my opinion, it is very subjective but I really like the design, edges are not sharp and this mod is very comfortable for using.

HuyjzkX.jpg

Y2d6vH4.jpg

zjDwJdt.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see stainless stell connection that is screwed from the top of the device, connection is very solid, threads here are very good and I didn't have any problems with my atomizers here. We have here gold plated spring loaded pin. I really like the connection because the top part of the mod will not be scratched from atomizers. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter without overhang.

On this mod we have the fire button placed on the side. The fire button is big, also it protrudes and you can find it very easy on the mod which is really good. The fire button is very clicky and it works without any mistake, there is no miss fires.
From the front of the device you can see a big screen, plus and minus touch buttons, menu touch button and usb port.
On this device you will use usb port for software upgrade and you will use it to charge the battery. This mod supports 2A charging, but I always suggest 1A charging. This mod has built in battery and this battery has 2500mah capacity. Considering the size of the device and if you use maybe mtl tank on the mod battery capacity is more than good.
Under the screen we have touch buttons, we have here plus and minus buttons and we have the menu button. Touch screen buttons works very good, I didn't have any problems with buttons which is really nice. Considering that we have here touch buttons we also have some protections, in order to use touch buttons you need to unlock the device first, to unlock the device you need to click 3 times on the fire button and after that you can use touch buttons. To enter the menu you need to press the menu button 3 times or to hold the menu button when the device is unlocked.
Screen on the device is very good, we have here color screen and I really like it. This is a 1.3inch screen and you can see everything really good on the screen.

p7yqQo7.jpg

To turn on the mod you need to click 5 times on the fire button and you need to do the same to turn it off.
On the screen in power mode you will see:

- Battery indicator
- Clock
- VWN
- Coil resistance
- V
- Puff counter
- Puff time

As I said, to enter the menu you need to hold the menu button or to touch it 3 times, in the menu you will see:

- Vw
- SP
- Vt
- Vv
- Cc
- Bp
- Diy
- Set

If you choose "Set" you will see:

- Time set
- Brightness
- Puff counter
- Smart on / off
- Auto on / off
- Screen timeout
- Key light
- Vibrate
- Version

Protection on the device:

- Short Circuit Protection
- Burn Protection
- No Load Protection
- Overtime Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Power Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- ESD Circuit Protection
- Pass Through Protection

How it works and my thoughts:

As I said it is very subjective but I really like the design of the device, in my opinion it looks very good. Build quality of the mod is very good and there is no problems with build quality. Mod is very comfortable for using, edges are nice and edges are not sharp, the fire buttton is on the perfect position and it is big, so it is very comfortable for using and it works just good.
Mod has very nice color screen, you can see everything good on the screen and also you can adjust the brightness which is very good. This device has omni board 4.2, that board works great without problems.
You have here many options also, on this device you can adjust many things which is very nice in my opinion. You can turn on or off vibration, mod has clock and date and many more features. Touch buttons works very good and there is no chance that you can accidentally change the wattage because you need to unlock the device before you change the wattage. Mod has built in 2500mah battery and if you are using mtl atomizers here battery can last you all day.
In my opinion luxe nano is very well built device that works good and it has many options, also design of the mod is beautiful.

Cons:

- When you turn on the vibration you will feel it when you touch buttons when the device is locked

Pros:

- Nice design
- Good stainless steel connection
- Good build quality
- Great fire button
- Touch buttons
- Touch buttons works good
- Color screen
- Compact device
- A lot of options
- 2A charging
- Comes in 6 colors