Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I just put in the old style .6 coil and it seems to vape fine so far. I’ll update if it starts to leak or anything.
    I forgot to ask you were able to get the items we talked about last night, did you set your alarm clock LOL, I'll PM you later tonight or tomorrow.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I forgot to ask you were able to get the items we talked about last night, did you set your alarm clock LOL, I'll PM you later tonight or tomorrow.

No, they were gone by the time I checked. It’s ok though. As you know, I have plenty.

SP013

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Hello, I'm using a Luxe PM 40, but I'm having two problems with it.

1st: I have problems with leakage of liquid in the air in bottom part of the capsule (pod), in air flow input.

2st: A lot of splitback problem is happening, it seems that this is due to the accumulation of liquid in the liquid circulation part at the bottom
    What liquid are you using? Maybe a high VG one?

Reactions: bigbob2322

Marcos Luis Padeti

Jan 4, 2021
    I tried with the 0.8 and 0.6 that came with the kit, I bought more coils, but as I had a problem with both, I ended up going back to my other device.

I seem to have a problem with soaked coils. those tracks that have to recirculate the liquid are always full, sometimes it ends up leaking through the four air intake holes. it seems that the liquid that fixes there ends up returning through the air inlet in the coil and generates the splitback

SP013

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    I tried with the 0.8 and 0.6 that came with the kit, I bought more coils, but as I had a problem with both, I ended up going back to my other device.

I seem to have a problem with soaked coils. those tracks that have to recirculate the liquid are always full, sometimes it ends up leaking through the four air intake holes. it seems that the liquid that fixes there ends up returning through the air inlet in the coil and generates the splitback
    Really weird, I have not had such issues after several coils. Maybe try combing out the cotton slightly at the wicking holes using a screwdriver. If you will keep having this issue you might want to contact vaporesso on this issue, maybe a new pod will also help.

• Agree
    Reactions: bigbob2322

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I reviewed the pm40 also and even installed one of the old coils that doesn't have the extra o ring. I forgot that I left it sit on my bench in the garage and just found it yesterday. I know I haven't vaped it for well over a week so I pulled the pod out expecting to find leakage and there was none. I took a few draws on it and it's fine. I guess my first question would be are you running the coils within the recommended wattage range? If so then I'd try a different pod to see if that doesn't fix your problem. I've had zero leaking with the pm40.

Marcos Luis Padeti

Jan 4, 2021
    I reviewed the pm40 also and even installed one of the old coils that doesn't have the extra o ring. I forgot that I left it sit on my bench in the garage and just found it yesterday. I know I haven't vaped it for well over a week so I pulled the pod out expecting to find leakage and there was none. I took a few draws on it and it's fine. I guess my first question would be are you running the coils within the recommended wattage range? If so then I'd try a different pod to see if that doesn't fix your problem. I've had zero leaking with the pm40.

I think it is a problem in my pod. A doubt that can show if it really is the pod. Is it normal to accumulate liquid at the bottom, between the two sealing rings, where the air input of the coil is located? or is there only the condensation?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread