Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    vaporesso luxe Q Kit
    The latest addition to the vaporesso house is a small, well-decorated, basic pod-kit with automatic shooting. The internal battery is recharged via the Usb-C port and offers an excellent capacity of 1,000mAh!
    Included in the kit are two different disposable-pods, the refill can be done comfortably from the top without removing the cartridge from the device, it is also possible to vary the contrast of the Puffs.
    Enjoy the reading.

1.jpg

Packaging:
    On the front of the box we find; the name of the device (Vaporesso Luxe Q), the main features in the form of an icons and of course an image of the kit.
    On the back there are the specifications, the packing list, the warning on minors, the scratch & check, the trademarks and logos required by law.
    On the side, Shenzhen Smoore Technology Limited, indicates the color of this item, remember its address and its official website.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Standard version content:
    1 x LUXE Q 1.000mAh battery
    1 x Pod LUXE Q 0.8Ω Mesh
    1 x Pod LUXE Q 1.2Ω Mesh
    1 x USB Type-C Cable
    1 x User Manual
    1 x Warranty Card

4.jpg

Dimensions and features:
    Materials: Zinc alloy and plastic
    Dimensions: 91.8526x16.5mm
    Weight: 59g
    Pod capacity: 2ml
    Battery capacity: 1000mAh
    Charging: Type C 1A
    Draw-Activated
    3-color LED indicator
    Refil from the top
    Leak Resistant SSS Technology
    Leather texture and elegant upholstery
    Disposable Pod mesh
    Anti-sweat and anti-slip handle

5.jpg

Vaporesso Luxe Q is available in 7 different colors:

6.jpg

First impressions:
    I received Luxe Q in the "Blue" version, after taking it out of the box I began to get to know it, Luxe Q appears solid, heavier than a normal Pod Basic. The smooth and glossy finish of the zinc alloy frame and the velvety plastic with scaly texture creates a pleasant tactile feedback.
    I'm talking about a product as big as a lighter, probably even thinner, robustness and dimensions are definitely a good Pro for Luxe Q.

7.jpg

Luxe Q in shape and appearance is clearly inspired by the big sister Luxe PM40, I would say a copy in reduced scale.

8.jpg

Luxe Q stands up thanks to a good support base, even during the charging phase.
    On the side panels which are elegantly covered with soft decorated plastic, we find; the USB-C charging port and the notification LED the remaining battery charge.
    - Green light: 70% -100%
    - Blue light: 30% -70%
    - Red light: 0-30%

By inserting the Type-C charging cable, Luxe Q takes about 60 minutes to recharge to 100%, at the completion of the operation the indicator light turns green and steady.

In the event of malfunctions, we will receive the following notifications, by flashing the LED light:
    - Short circuit, Red light x 5 times
    - No load, Red light x 5 times
    - Low voltage, Red light x 3 times
    - Over discharge, Red light x 3 times
    - Low resistance, Red light x 5 times
    - High resistance, Red light x 5 times
    - Cut-off 10s, Current color light (battery level) x 3 times

9.jpg

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    AFC:
    Adjusting the air flow of the device is simple, by rotating the cartridge you get two different air flows, in combination with the resistance of each cartridge you will get a range from restricted MTL to limited DL.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Pod compartment:
    The compartment / pod does not include magnetic or interlocking coupling systems, the cartridge is inserted through interference, I find this solution too cheap and ineffective, it is annoying to find the cartridge on one side and the pod on the other, this is the only real regret towards this device.

On the bottom of the compartment / pod there are the contact pins and the small fireplace for the automatic activation of the puff that fits directly inside the cartridge, an excellent solution to keep the sensor away from liquids and for greater general reliability of the system, however Luxe Q does not suffer from incontinence.

The brand and battery capacity (1,000mAh) are laser engraved on the bottom of the device. On the bottom there are no vent holes for any venting of the cell, most likely any unfortunate venting would find an outlet through the "ventilated" USB-C port.

13.jpg

Top Filling System:

14.jpg

In the images below we can see the two different cartridges supplied, from 0.8Ω and 1.2Ω, both with integrated Mesh-coil.
    Already appreciated on the PM40, this solution called "SSS Leak-Resistance technology" to offer a complete anti-leak experience, is revived on the cartridges of the small Luxe Q.

15.jpg

Note the protective membrane on the liquid inlet port, and the nearby vent hole.
    The chamfer indicated by the arrow (below) is obtained on the bottom of the cartridge, it is necessary to position it towards the only air passage present on the Luxe Q body to obtain a more open vape. While to get an MTL type Puff just insert the cartridge with a 180 ° rotation.
    * The first time you refill, wait at least 5 minutes so that the cotton in the coil is soaked with liquid.

16.jpg

Final conclusions:
    I find that this new basic-pod is above expectations both in terms of construction and aesthetic elegance, except in one particular, as I explained before, Luxe Q has only one rather annoying defect, a discordant note and a choice devoted to savings regarding the pod / battery pairing. The Pod coupling is not very "fixed" so it is not difficult to accidentally remove the cartridge from its seat. Sin! Thankfully, Luxe Q is a sturdy and lightweight item that can also afford some unintended falls without taking damage.

The device otherwise works very well, it is activated directly by direct suction and without control buttons, therefore extremely simple to use.
    Personally out of habit I prefer to have a button for activation, but I must say that the automatic system of my specimen works well, it does not require any particular effort to activate the pressure sensor.
    An extremely positive note concerns the complete absence of condensation inside the compartment / pod even after very long vaping sessions.

Overall, Luxe Q has good aromatic performance when evaluated as part of a starter kit with economical disposable cartridges.
    With a 0.8Ω cartridge it also produces a decent amount of vapor and gives a good narrow MTL vape.
    With 1.2Ω cartridge it is also quite sparing in consumption; I consumed more or less 9ml during the life cycle of the battery.
    Despite being small, Luxe Q boasts a 1000mah battery that offers good autonomy, with the 1A Usb-C port it recharges completely in about 60 minutes.

I hope to have well described all the aspects of this kit, I greet you and remain available for any clarifications.

Thanks to Vaporesso for sending me the product for free, in exchange for my honest evaluation.
    Vaporesso » LUXE Q

17.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread