Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I was given this vaporesso luxe Q pod for the purpose of this review. Thanks, Lilia and sourcemore!

First, check this out - 8% off sitewide (excludes clearance and sale items) with code DEROSE!

Details:

Dimensions: 91.85 x 26 x 16.5mm

Pod capacity: 2 mls

Pod: 0.80 and 1.20 ohms mesh pods

Battery: 1,000 mAh

Charging: Type C

pod.JPG

In the box, you get the Luxe Q with the 0.80 ohm pod installed, plus the 1.20 ohm replacement, a charging cable, owner’s manual, warranty card and anti-counterfeit info.

in the box 2.JPG

I received the Luxe Q a few days ago and have had a little time to get acquainted. First, I charged it. The light indicates battery level, green for 70-100%, blue for 30-70%, and red for 0-30% This one was on blue when I plugged it in, and charged up by the time I checked on it, maybe half an hour. I've used mostly the 0.8 pod, and the battery lasts me most of the day, plenty of hours on a full charge for an afternoon outing.

The charging cable is pretty nice, too. It’s got a woven cloth covering, reinforced ends. It doesn’t stay all kinked up like the plastic coated ones tend to do.

The pod is top fill. You snap the drip tip off – push it front to back – and the fill hole is an X cut. It’s tiny, which is fine for pointy juice bottle tips, but the rounded style are going to be a struggle. I’ll give it one con for the tiny hole, but one plus for the X cut, because that seems to keep the juice where it belongs.

The airflow, they say, can be adjusted by turning the pod around. I found there to be very little difference between the two sides air-wise. On the tighter side, the draw is a not very tight MTL on the 0.80 pod, and fairly tight on the 1.20 pod.

The pod is magnet-secured and pops right in, stays right in. You can’t replace the coil, you have to replace the whole pod. And to me, that’s generally a con. But I will allow for this set up, and I’ll tell you why. This is the exact type of super simple set up I would offer to anyone wishing to try to quit smoking with vaping. It’s also a fantastic device for chore day, or any time you need something small and/or stealthy and pocket friendly. It’s not something that would be my main device – if it were, not having replaceable coils would be an issue. But for grab-and-go, it’s lightweight and easy for the win.

Being draw-activated is a huge plus for this type of device. It’s the perfect size to pop in a pocket, even the ridiculously small pockets on women’s clothing, but it’s not so tiny it gets lost every time I take my eyes off of it, and I never have to worry about shutting it off. Nobody wants to 5 click on, 5 click off when they’re taking the trash out. It’s as close to a Goldilocks pod as I’ve seen.

You can purchase the Vaporesso Luxe Q kit at Sourcemore for $32.90, and a 2 pack of pods is $5.69.

And don't forget your code - DEROSE.

Thanks for reading, and thanks, Sourcemore and Lila!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well that’s even better. I didn’t sign in to check the price but I’ll try to remember in the future. Thanks!

No problem. I’ve run into the problem lately that by the time I get something from them( almost a month last time) and then test it and post the review then they’ve already lowered the price lower than the coupon they gave me to post on the review.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread