Not open for further replies.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
@Vaporesso_Chelsea

Any idea when this kit is coming out? My shinyitis has kicked in once again for this kit and I'm getting anxious. Also, do you know what the coil metal is for the Ccell, Strip and Mesh coils? I like to TC so I'm hoping the Ccell will be SS316.
Have you watched any of the reviews on the Skrr? The reviewers have not been kind, all but one of the reviews have been pretty negative about the tank's ability to deliver flavor. Seems to be related to the new airflow design.

I'm eager to here from actual users would like to try the tank if it can deliver flavor equal to that on the Vaporesso NRG with mesh coils.

On the upside at least reviewer raved about the performance of the Luxe.

There is a thread here where the reviews were being discussed, if I find it i'll post a link back here.

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
@Vaporesso_Chelsea

Any idea when this kit is coming out? My shinyitis has kicked in once again for this kit and I'm getting anxious. Also, do you know what the coil metal is for the Ccell, Strip and Mesh coils? I like to TC so I'm hoping the Ccell will be SS316.
Checked my email before bed, VaporDNA sent an email saying they had in stock $74.99. Vaporesso LUXE 220W TC Starter Kit | Vaping Devices

If you order I would be very interested in hearing you opinion of the Skrr's ability to deliver flavor with mesh and what tank you are comparing it's flavor delivery to.

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
@sdennislee. Thanks, I would like to check that thread. I was actually looking forward to the Skrr tank with the new air design and coils. I was going to buy the Luxe because it has the Omni 4.0 board as it works well in my Armour Pro. It's like 3 weeks after the previous release date or I might have bought it already. It also appears that my entry for the Skrr tank was unsuccessful.
If and when I get the Skrr, I'll be comparing it to my Cascade Baby tank which is a hard act to follow.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I was going to buy the Luxe because it has the Omni 4.0 board as it works well in my Armour Pro.

I say go for it. I am sure the tank itself is excellent it’s just some reviewers have been less than enthused with the new coil – at least in comparison to the mesh coils from the likes of HorizonTech and Freemax. The Skrr can accept the GT Core coils which I am sure you know is an excellent coil. I don’t think the Cascade Baby or NRG can accept the new Qf Coils. I have taken promo pics from Vaporesso, scaled them in a photo editor and took measurements, I fail to see how they can fit into a NRG or Cascade tank. But perhaps I am overlooking something.

• Agree
Reactions: ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I'll probably buy the kit. The mod is pretty much a dual battery Armour Pro which I really like. The fingerprint thing is a bit picky, rub it on your shirt like an apple and the problem is solved. Same thing with the drip tip issue, if you don't like it, change it. Again, problem solved. The lack of flavour thing is a little concerning but I vape at about half power of what the reviewers use so it may work better for me. I want to try both coils and decide for myself. The really good thing is that if I don't like the QF coils, I can fall back on the GT coils, which, as mentioned, are excellent coils. There's really not much of a downside for me.

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I'll probably buy the kit. The mod is pretty much a dual battery Armour Pro which I really like. The fingerprint thing is a bit picky, rub it on your shirt like an apple and the problem is solved. Same thing with the drip tip issue, if you don't like it, change it. Again, problem solved. The lack of flavour thing is a little concerning but I vape at about half power of what the reviewers use so it may work better for me. I want to try both coils and decide for myself. The really good thing is that if I don't like the QF coils, I can fall back on the GT coils, which, as mentioned, are excellent coils. There's really not much of a downside for me.
Please post your thoughts on the flavor if do you try this one.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
@Vaporesso_Chelsea

The Luxe kit will be available worldwide within 1-2 weeks. And the Ccell coil is SS316 which you could use under TC-SS mode

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I say go for it. I am sure the tank itself is excellent it’s just some reviewers have been less than enthused with the new coil – at least in comparison to the mesh coils from the likes of HorizonTech and Freemax. The Skrr can accept the GT Core coils which I am sure you know is an excellent coil. I don’t think the Cascade Baby or NRG can accept the new Qf Coils. I have taken promo pics from Vaporesso, scaled them in a photo editor and took measurements, I fail to see how they can fit into a NRG or Cascade tank. But perhaps I am overlooking something.
We have already updated the coils after listening to different feedback from reviewers. And the QF coils can only be used in NRG tanks

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
We have already updated the coils after listening to different feedback from reviewers. And the QF coils can only be used in NRG tanks

Thanks @Vaporesso_Chelsea I think that is great that Vaporesso listens to reviewers/customers and makes any needed changes. Well done! But just to confirm, the QF coil will fit the NRG tank along with the new Skrr Tank? What about the Cascade Baby tank (the one that only uses GT Core Coils)?

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska

I'm not sure I understand.

I thought the QF coils were designed to be used with the Skrr. What do you mean "And the QF can only be used in the NRG tanks"? Hopefully you meant they can also be used with the NRG. Can't imagine you meant they are no longer compatible with the Skrr? Or perhaps in replying to @Punk In Drublic you are making a distinction between the NRG and the Cascade Baby, saying that in addition to the Skrr they can be used in the NRG but not the Cascade Baby.

I think I further confused myself now.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Thanks @Vaporesso_Chelsea I think that is great that Vaporesso listens to reviewers/customers and makes any needed changes. Well done! But just to confirm, the QF coil will fit the NRG tank along with the new Skrr Tank? What about the Cascade Baby tank (the one that only uses GT Core Coils)?
It cant be compatible with the Cascade Baby or mini or SE tank

Reactions: Fidola13

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I'm not sure I understand.

I thought the QF coils were designed to be used with the Skrr. What do you mean "And the QF can only be used in the NRG tanks"? Hopefully you meant they can also be used with the NRG. Can't imagine you meant they are no longer compatible with the Skrr? Or perhaps in replying to @Punk In Drublic you are making a distinction between the NRG and the Cascade Baby, saying that in addition to the Skrr they can be used in the NRG but not the Cascade Baby.

I think I further confused myself now.
Surely the QF coils are the pre-installed coil in Skrr tank. I just stated it between Cascade Baby tank and NRG tank. I might not make it clearly. So the QF coils can only be used in Skrr tanks and NRG tanks

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
I'm more confused than ever. The Skrr, Cascade Baby, NRG, and the Cascade (with an adapter) can all use the GT cores. But the QF coils can only be used in the Skrr and NRG. Is this because of the liquid separation chamber taking up part of the height of the liquid reservoir in the Cascade Baby?
Also, wasn't there an SK(?) Ccell for the Skrr? Now the Skrr page shows the 2 QF and a GT Ccell coils as the coils that come with the Skrr tank. I'm sure I saw a different Ccell on the Skrr description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread