Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 1.jpg

Hi, vaporesso has released an important update for Luxe X, these are new XR cartridges with replaceable GTX coils, but also a new "X" cartridge with integrated 0.6Ω coils. This update is called LUXE XR. Since it is almost exclusively a cartridge update, this new review may be repetitive, however for the right follow-up I have considered and deemed it appropriate to resume some parts of my previous review: LUXE X and report here my considerations with the appropriate updates.

In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 2.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • AXON chip
    • Powered by an internal 1500mAh battery
    • Maximum power 40W
    • Leak proof SSS technology
    • Corex technology to enhance flavor
    • Fast charging of Type-C
    • Compatible with Luxe X Disposable Pod; 04Ω / 06Ω / 08Ω
    • Compatible with Coil GTX 0.4Ω / 0.6Ω (For Pod XR RDL), Coils GTX 0.8Ω / 1.2Ω (For Pod XR MTL)

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 3.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Packaging:
    The black / green cardboard packaging shows on the front; the logo, the new brand of the manufacturer, the warnings and logically the name and image of this device. On the back of the package there are; the specifications, the packing list, a bar code, the color of this Sample (Silver), some warnings and the whole series of logos / trademarks required by law. From the side you can see; some main features, a hologram and the Scrath & Check for anti-counterfeiting control.

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 4.jpg

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 5.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Packing List:
    • 1 * Mod Vaporesso Luxe X
    • 1 * Pod Vaporesso Luxe XR (RDL)
    • 1 * Pod Vaporesso Luxe XR (MTL)
    • 1 * Mesh Coil Vaporesso GTX 0.4Ω
    • 1 * Mesh Coil Vaporesso GTX 0.8Ω
    • 1 * Type-C Cable
    • 1 * User Manual
    • 1 * Warranty Card
    • 1 * Reminder Card

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 6.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Specifications:
    Product size: 98 * 31.5 * 21.6mm
    Battery: Integrated 1500mAh
    Output power: 40W
    Charging Current: DC 5V / 1.5A,
    Pod capacity: 5ml
    Suitable for: 0.4Ω / 0.6Ω / 0.8Ω Luxe X Pod
    Suitable for: GTX 0.4Ω / 0.6Ω Coils (For Pod XR RDL), GTX Coils 0.8Ω / 1.2Ω (For Pod XR MTL)

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 7.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Available colours:
    • Black
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Purple
    • Red
    • Silver

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 8.png

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; how it is made:
    The vaping mode provided is entrusted solely to the button and the refillable cartridges can be both 2ml and 5ml, depending on the LUXE X (XR) cartridges you purchase. On the front panel, the transparent part clearly highlights the chipset and the black gradient running down the facade gives LUXE X (XR) a remarkable "Sex Appeal". Below on the dark part, you will also find the LED with 3 signal lights for an excellent visual contrast during its lighting. At the top on the perimeter of the body of the Mod there is a sturdy metal band, just over 2cm high which houses the protruding Fire key on the front side and well sized to be comfortably reached by the fingers. On the rear panel there is the new Vaporesso logo, engraved directly on the metal. Below you find the name "Luxe".

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Operation Guide:
    ● These are the Vaping and LED monitoring operations of this device. I hope the following pointers can help you understand how this product works. The AXON chip automatically detects the resistance of the coil introduced, then automatically and in the best way adjusts the output power for each cartridge.

• Power On / Off: 5 clicks on Fire-
    • The LED shows 3 lights on when the charge level is between 60 and 100%
    • The LED shows 2 lights on when the charge level is between 30 and 60%
    • The LED shows 1 light on when the charge level is 30% or less
    • During recharging, the battery charge level is shown in real time through the number of lights on.
    • Exceeding the 8s limit of uninterrupted vape, the led flashes 3 times and the device switches off to safeguard the life of the resistance.
    • Low Resistance Protection: The 3 LED lights flash 5 times and the device switches off.
    • Short circuit protection: The 3 LED lights flash 5 times and the device turns off.
    • No Load Protection: The circuit does not detect the atomizer, the LED flashes 3 times.
    • High resistance protection: The 3 LED lights flash 3 times and the device switches off.
    • Low voltage protection: The 3 LED lights flash 3 times and the device turns off.
    • Overcharge Protection: Charging when completed stops automatically

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 9.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Airflow Control:
    The two narrow sides of LUXE XR show on one side the description of the 1,500mAh internal battery and on the other side you can read "Vaporesso". At the top of the metal band there are two buttonholes, one on each side. The slots have different dimensions and are not externally adjustable, but you can adjust the air flow according to the side with which you will insert the cartridge in the Mod. The only flaw is that there is no reference mark to insert the cartridge in a way rather than the other. Not bad because after taking a shot, a nanosecond of your time is enough to flip the cartridge to the other side.

Vaporesso LUXE XR Pod Kit 10.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Compartment / pod:
    On the bottom of the compartment, you can see 4 round shaped magnets one for each corner, this position of the magnets allows a solid docking of the Pod, in the center there are 3 spring loaded and gold plated pins for better electrical conductivity. Also on the bottom there is a fixed raised pin which has the task of keeping the cartridge steady and stable in combination with the action of the 4 magnets. You can use either the Luxe X disposable cartridges or the new XR cartridges with GTX replaceable coils.

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Fast charging:
    The 5V / 1.5A Type-C charging port is located on the bottom so the device will be lying down while charging. In about 60 minutes, the recharge of the 1,500mAh internal battery will be completed.

Vaporesso-LUXE-XR-Pod-Kit-11.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; XR cartridge
    The two pods included in the XR kit are labeled MTL and RDL. They look the same but are slightly different. The difference is the size of the extraction hole which is narrower in the cartridge for MTL. Additionally, the MTL cartridge has a smaller airflow hole in the pod base. Apart from the replaceable GTX coils instead of the integrated ones, nothing has changed, even the new XR cartridge has a capacity of 5ml of e-liquid and stands out from the mass of Pods, giving Vaporesso another advantage for choosing a Pod device rather than another. The refill takes place from below through the classic silicone rubber and despite the dark color cartridge, you can easily see the internal level of the e-liquid. The arrangement of the magnets is mirrored to that present in the compartment / pod.

Vaporesso-LUXE-XR-Pod-Kit-12.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Replaceable GTX Coils:
    With LUXE XR you will receive two different Mesh Coils both equipped with COREX heating technology just like in the LUXE X Pods, this to provide more accurate flavor and longer shelf life. The GTX coils included in the kit are; 1 Mesh coil of 0.4Ω with range 26-32W for the RDL cartridge and 1 Mesh coil of 0.8Ω with range 12-16W for the MTL cartridge. Keeping in mind the maximum output limit of the Mod is 40W, you can also use the 0.6Ω and 1.2Ω GTX coils as spare parts. So the choice of GTX replaceable coils for MTL or RDL is substantial.

Vaporesso-LUXE-XR-Pod-Kit-13.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; New 0.6Ω Disposable Pod:
    Together with the updated cartridges for replaceable GTX coils, Vaporesso sent me the new 0.6Ω disposable cartridge. It is a cartridge for RDL that completes the disposable "X" line together with the previous ones of 0.4Ω RDL and 0.8Ω MTL. So currently there are 3 options of "X" cartridges, I remind you that the disposable cartridges are available in blister packs of 2 pieces.

Vaporesso-LUXE-XR-Pod-Kit-14.jpg

Vaporesso-LUXE-XR-Pod-Kit-15.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit; Final conclusions:
    Lately I've been gaining a lot of familiarity with Pod devices of all kinds, whether they are; refillable, pre-filled, or disposable, of all shapes and from many manufacturers. This happens because Pod systems have invaded the market and companies try to promote these devices by leveraging some features that many vapers seek and are; pocket kits, absolute ease of use, high performance, large battery capacity.

• RDL Mesh Coil GTX 0.4Ω Range 26-32W:
    Combined with the XR cartridge for RDL this GTX Mesh Coil allows you to get very high but also very balanced RDL performance from your Luxe Pod and without the steam getting hot! The clouds are dense and impressive and the taste absolutely good, it is no mystery that GTX coils are among the best and most popular on the market today. By rotating the cartridge 180 ° you get a slightly tighter airflow with more throat hit. The puff remains quite "loose" with both settings and the noise during extraction is quite civil. No inconvenience and no condensation while you are chasing clouds with this coil.

• MTL Mesh Coil GTX 0.8Ω Range 12-16W:
    Paired with the XR cartridge for MTL this GTX Mesh Coil allows you to tune your Luxe Pod over a pretty wide and satisfying MTL range. The puff remains fluid even in the tightest airflow position, with a dark and quiet sound, lots of HIT and satisfying flavor. By rotating the pod 180 ° you get a smoother puff and greater steam production, the hit in the throat is less but it is well balanced.This cartridge in combination with the GTX coils for MTL I think it will be able to satisfy many vapers.

• New Disposable Mesh Pod LUXE X 0.6Ω:
    The application of Corex technology is feels, this Mesh coil offers rapid heating with a high vapor production, especially with the air regulation set to the largest air passage, in this configuration the flow is loose in perfect style RDL. The rotation of the cartridge in the Mod allows you to slightly counter the Puff and increase the perception of hit in the throat (Hit). With this disposable cartridge, vaporization is always fluid and free of spitting and the vapor never gets too hot, the flavor is really concentrated and good comparable to that of an equivalent GTX coil.

Among all the pod mod kits I have tried, this Vaporesso Luxe X (XR) is certainly one of the most beautiful and performing Pod-Mods ever. You will have a great time whether you decide to use it in MTL or RDL with replaceable GTX coils and with disposable cartridges! Vaporesso has thought of everything and provides you with a complete line of disposable cartridges and two different customized cartridges for MTL or RDL that can accommodate your favorite GTX coils.

I would like to thank Danny and Vaporesso for providing me with the kit. I hope this review was helpful for anyone looking to purchase the Luxe (X) XR Pod Kit.
    Thanks for reading.

Vaporesso-LUXE-XR-Pod-Kit-16.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread