Vaporesso need your assistance for the Omni Board 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hi ECF fans,

Glad to meet you again!
If you are using a vaporesso product, you must hear about our Omni Board which supports all the functions
Our engineers make updates to the new generation of Omni Board as always, from Omni Board 2 to Omni Board 4.2

Now we are working on the latest Omni Board 5 which will be more functional.
But firstly we will want to know more about your habits and feedback to make it better

So kindly help to fill out the google survey and give us some feedback and suggestions
Your ideas might be applied into next device

Come and join here

upload_2019-3-12_10-30-36.png

Best regards

vaporesso Team

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’ll give you the big one without a form. I’ve got a couple DNA250cs and they do one thing no one else has so far been able to touch: flawless temp control.
I bought them for replay because I’d never found a temp control that worked for beans, but now that I have DNAs I find I never needed it. The DNA temp control just works.

THAT is what you need.

Just that.

• Love
Reactions: Susaz

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I’ll give you the big one without a form. I’ve got a couple DNA250cs and they do one thing no one else has so far been able to touch: flawless temp control.
I bought them for replay because I’d never found a temp control that worked for beans, but now that I have DNAs I find I never needed it. The DNA temp control just works.

THAT is what you need.

Just that.
Thanks for your feedback and suggestion!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I would like your survey to be written more clearly. Regarding the mod (Armour Pro), however, I would like the screen to be brighter and the clock to go or at least for "off" to be the default. (I know I can turn the clock off, but changing the battery re-enables it, and it's a pain to have to turn if off again and again.)

• Love
Reactions: Susaz

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
Hey vaporesso.
I reviewed a few of your mods last year for a UK forum and definitely named the armour pro the mod of the year.
One issue I found when recommending the mod to new vapers who where mainly low voltage mtl vapers was the "out of the box" boost feature could create havoc with high ohm coils. The fast boost killed coils very quickly due to the higher wattage hitting first.
You could remedy this by going into the menu and adjusting the voltage curve but it would be great to have a plain straight wattage feature for mtl vapers on the main screen.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I would like your survey to be written more clearly. Regarding the mod (Armour Pro), however, I would like the screen to be brighter and the clock to go or at least for "off" to be the default. (I know I can turn the clock off, but changing the battery re-enables it, and it's a pain to have to turn if off again and again.)
Thanks for that. For the brightness, we will forward to our related team to test it. And for the clock, it's default to open cause we always get so many customers how to enable it. But we will confirm with our engineers if they get better options

Reactions: Zazie

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Garbage” seems both extreme and non specific. I’ve referred to SMOK mods as “garbage” but there are very specific reasons I think so. Could you share some of yours perhaps?
Omni boards are only to be used with wattage. They cannot be adjusted and they're pretty weak. I've owned three mods. The Armour pro nowadays is useless, the door failed. Of the three, the Swag is the only one that holds. Not buying mods again. But tanks and heads are flawless.

• Winner
Reactions: bombastinator

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I think the temp control on the Omni board has worked great since 2.0 I suppose if you could make it easier to use for people who don’t want to adjust a few parameters similar to replay.

I have many DNA and Yihi mods and I enjoy the tc experience just as much as with those chips. I would like to see a more robust software to fine tune the settings and being able to add different material profiles although I suppose that can be done with the memory settings on the device itself.

Good luck. I love your products!!

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I'm not going to give my email address to do the survey. But I do have a Target Mini. I love the form factor, it's worked very well, no issues at all- and seems well made. But it doesn't fire fast enough - slow ramp up, and I get a much better vape from my Nugget X, which is a little larger. I use the Nugget over even my DNA because of the fast firing - it's just a better vape. Improve on that, and I'll buy more product.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I'm not going to give my email address to do the survey. But I do have a Target Mini. I love the form factor, it's worked very well, no issues at all- and seems well made. But it doesn't fire fast enough - slow ramp up, and I get a much better vape from my Nugget X, which is a little larger. I use the Nugget over even my DNA because of the fast firing - it's just a better vape. Improve on that, and I'll buy more product.
I bought my sister a target mini kit with a nautilus2 to use instead of the included tank, not because the tank was better but merely because BVC coils were easier for her to get. There was an issue in the form of a completely non functional bump on the rear of the mod body that prevents larger attys from being attached. Turns out it’s solid metal though. If you get a silver version you can file it flat with no ill effects.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I bought my sister a target mini kit with a nautilus2 to use instead of the included tank, not because the tank was better but merely because BVC coils were easier for her to get. There was an issue in the form of a completely non functional bump on the rear of the mod body that prevents larger attys from being attached. Turns out it’s solid metal though. If you get a silver version you can file it flat with no ill effects.
Didn't know there was an included tank. I bought the mod only. And it really is pretty good. As good as most of my mods, but I love the size, and battery lasts a surprisingly long time. Oddly, two of my cheapest actually deliver the best vape: The Nugget X, and a really fugly Hugo Urus I won. But I never use the Hugo - it's as big as a 2/18650 mod, but uses only one. Actually, the Zenith I also won fires pretty fast and vapes pretty good. But it's pretty large & heavy, and it's also purple. And I won't carry/use a big mod, even for on my desk.

Reactions: bombastinator

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I think the temp control on the Omni board has worked great since 2.0 I suppose if you could make it easier to use for people who don’t want to adjust a few parameters similar to replay.

I have many DNA and Yihi mods and I enjoy the tc experience just as much as with those chips. I would like to see a more robust software to fine tune the settings and being able to add different material profiles although I suppose that can be done with the memory settings on the device itself.

Good luck. I love your products!!
Thanks for your support and also for your detailed feedback as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread