Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I've got four of these NRG tanks that came with the Revenger X Kits, and I like the one I've been using for a few weeks. Until recently, that is.
Maybe I've come up missing a part? The center pin retracts such that it doesn't make contact at all. With the coil out, I can push the pin out. But it all-too easily gets pushed back in.
I could open one of the other kits and examine another tank to see if there's a part missing, but I'd rather not break into another package now if avoidable.
Anyone have a clue what the problem is?

EDIT: I've kept fiddling with it. And at least temporarily, it is working with the pin retracted. So I don't know what's going on. Maybe I should keep tinkering. Or just call it a day.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Lowjumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
Union Mills NC
I've got four of these NRG tanks that came with the Revenger X Kits, and I like the one I've been using for a few weeks. Until recently, that is.
Maybe I've come up missing a part? The center pin retracts such that it doesn't make contact at all. With the coil out, I can push the pin out. But it all-too easily gets pushed back in.
I could open one of the other kits and examine another tank to see if there's a part missing, but I'd rather not break into another package now if avoidable.
Anyone have a clue what the problem is?

EDIT: I've kept fiddling with it. And at least temporarily, it is working with the pin retracted. So I don't know what's going on. Maybe I should keep tinkering. Or just call it a day.

The pin is supposed to float, take the coil out, push the pin out some and put the coil back in (Tightly) As you screw the tank into the mod the pin will contact the 510 pushing it into the tank until it contacts the coil. After that the 510 will compress until the tank is seated.
The Why= Sometimes when you put in a new coil it will bind with the pin and keep the coil from seating all the way in. So you end up with a sloppy fit and bad connection!
eGO one tanks were/are supper bad for this.

• Informative
Reactions: NCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread