Status
Not open for further replies.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Hi ECF,

Hope everyone is doing fine during the Corona virus issues we are having on our planet.

Today I have a review for you of the new vaporesso OSMALL. It is a pod-device for the minimalists as it does not have any buttons and is draw activated. It uses replaceable pods instead of coils. One thing that stands out for this pod kit is its price, it will be available for just 13.90$, which is really cheap.

Let’s start off as always with some features and specs from the Vaporesso website:

What I got in the Box:

• 1 x OSMALL MOD
• 1 x 1.2Ω Regular POD
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Warranty Card

My thoughts:

Pity that in the packaging only one pod is provided, if you get unlucky with a bad pod you are done quickly and need to order new pods.

Device itself is made out of plastic and is really lightweight, some people might not like it as it feels cheap but the texture allow a proper grip to it. Dropped it several times by accident and it still works.

See below a size comparison with an 18650 battery to get an idea on the size of this pod, its small, but not tiny.

The design reminds me a lot of the Smok Nord, but this would be its cheaper sister.

There is not much you can do with it apart from vaping and charging, it has no buttons or any user-controlled functions, very minimalistic.

There is a tiny light that lights up while vaping and charging but does not indicate battery level which is kind of a bummer, never sure when to charge and what battery capacity it still has.

Pods are kept in place with a magnet which is not overpowered, but just enough to keep it in place. I’ve carried it around for over a week and never had issues with it separating from the device.

Draw-activitation works very well, it reacts instantly and even with minimal drawing power it already vapes.

Fill plug is easy to open, and the fill hole is big enough for most e-liquid bottles to get in and fill it, have not had a mess filling up this pod, also did not experience any leaking issues apart from minor condensation on the bottom of the pod.

A very comfortable mouth piece that is just right for an MTL pod vape, again similar a bit to the Nord and Novo. Very nice to be able to see the liquid level easily through the plastic, its not too dark, but to see the liquid level you need to pull it out of the device.

Vaping performance wise it is really good for a pod this cheap, it offers proper flavor and a nice MTL experience. I do however wish they would have put the output from 11W to 12W, or maybe 13W, but for such a small size battery I understand they stayed low and it works fine.

The airflow is not adjustable, but the one this pod offers is right on the point for me, it is tight, but not too tight.

Battery lasts me almost all day if using as my only device, which was kind of surprising for me. Charging it from 0 to full takes about 50 minutes.

Final Thoughts:

A really nice MTL pod for an insanely low price (13,90$), it’s not a pod for those that are looking for a premium feeling pod, but its for those that just like lightweight pods with a proper MTL vape experience.

Flavor wise it is proper for a pod and the pods perform consistently with a proper lifespan (still using the first pod, in week 2 now). Pity the pod do not use replaceable coils.

Pro’s of this kit:

- Price, (13.90$ is really low)
- Flavor, for a pod.
- Mouthpiece has a nice feel
- Ergonomic grip
- Proper MTL airflow
- Lightweight and portable
- Transparent enough pod to see liquid
- Battery life for its small battery

Con’s:

- No battery level indication
- Only 1 pod in the kit
- Plastic feel of device

Thank you for taking your time to read my review, take care.

SP013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread