Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello again folks I hope everyone is doing well today. vaporesso released another device called the Osmall that I'm going to review today. The name for this device really describes it very well because of the size of Osmall Pod device, yes this is yet another Pod device that is tiny, light weight and a TRUE MTL device. Before I review this device lets get to know the VAPORESSO OSMALL.

20200419_090622.jpg

COLORS OF THE OSMALL

u0Qf1RQ.jpg

INCLUDED WITH THE OSMALL

20200419_080657.jpg

POD AND BATTERY SEPARATED

20200419_074314.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS AND MEASUREMENTS

Vaporesso_OSMALL_Kit_Parameters.jpg

BREAKDOWN OF THE OSMALL

exploded-view-pc.png

5 SAFETY PROTECTIONS

1xNuHNY.jpg

POD CARTRIDGE HOLDS 2ML OF JUICE AND OHMS OUT TO 1.2Ω AND HAS 2 MAGNETS

Vaporesso_OSMALL_Replacement_Pod_Cartridge.png

OSMALL 1.2Ω COIL USES FLAX COTTON AND NON-WOVEN FABRICS

f44Fu4I.jpg

NO BUTTONS OR MENU ( 11W OUTPUT ) DRAW ACTIVATION ONLY

ATTRACTIVE RIBBED TEXTURE

20200419_075257.jpg

FAST CHARGING (48 MIN FOR ME) - CHARGING INDICATOR LIGHT

20200419_082502.jpg

BIG FILL PORT

20200419_105022.jpg

POD FULL OF JUICE AND AIR BUBBLES

20200419_110612.jpg

AMOUNT OF JUICE USED WHEN BATTERY DIED

20200419_073156.jpg

VAPORESSO OSMALL PODS SOLD IN 2 PACKS

20200419_092519.jpg

PROS
    * TRUE MTL DEVICE
    * VERY GOOD FLAVOR
    * DRAW ACTIVATION
    * SMALL SIZE
    * POCKET FRIENDLY
    * FAST CHARGE TIME
    * COILS WORK FINE WITH 70/30 MIX
    * PASS-THROUGH VAPING
    * LIGHTLY TINTED POD
    * JUICE SIPPER
    * VERY AFFORDABLE
    * SIMPLE NON MENU DEVICE
    * ATTRACTIVE

CONS
    * NO BATTERY CHARGE STATUS INDICATOR
    * NO AIRFLOW SELECTION
    * FEELS CHEAP
    * ONLY 350 mAH
    * NO WATTAGE OR VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT
    * ONLY 1 POD INCLUDED

MY VIEW OF THE VAPORESSO OSMALL AFTER USING

Alright folks now that we know the Osmall a little better I'll share my thoughts about it after using it. First of all I have to state this is a true MTL device with no airflow select option that leans more toward tight than loose in my opinion. This is a very simple device that has no menu or buttons and is only draw activated. Housing a 350 mAH battery, output of power is 11 watts giving a somewhat cooler vape that you have no ability to change however it's a satisfying vape but I wish it's output was a couple watts higher because I like a warmer type vape.

The flavor that the coils produced was very good and that surprised me being a regular round wire vertical coil. Another pleasant surprise was juice consumption, the Osmall is a sipper of juice, not a guzzler and had no problem with a 70/30 mix that I used in it. The fill port is big enough to accept a glass dripper and is easy to open and fill without any mess. In the time that I've used the Osmall I've not had any juice leaks.

The draw activation has worked great, never missing once with a fantastic tighter type of draw rather than being loose. Now we get to the battery section of the review and I know it is only 350 mAH so you expect a short time before you will have to recharge, yes that's to be expected but what is a problem is not knowing when the battery is low, there is no indicator for battery life. What I've had to do is use the pods juice level to monitor the battery life. This is the amount of juice I vape after filling the pod to the max before the battery just dies.

20200419_073156.jpg

I get about 4-5 hrs before the battery gives up the ghost and just dies. Charging takes less than a hour which is great, just pay attention to your juice level and charge accordingly. I've enjoyed using the Osmall but after the review it belongs to my wife ( she absolutely loves it ). I again have to state this is a true MTL device with very good flavor and travels nicely in a shirt or pants pocket. The Osmall is very affordably priced which is another positive for it.

I would like to thank Jessica and Vaporesso for providing the Osmall for review. I hope this review helped anyone looking to pick up the Osmall from Vaporesso

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread