Vaporesso Podstick USB malfunction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamman1221

Nov 16, 2020
I've had three Podsticks, and they've all failed at the USB charging port. Two of them eventually developed something like a short. You have to move the cable up and down to make it start charging. The third one got so hot during charging, the plastic end cap started to melt. Has anyone else run into these problems?
I can confirm that it's the charger. I just got one 2 weeks ago. It just started not charging. Saw the comments about maybe the wrong power going through it so I tried plugging it into the USB port on my tv and it charges. However, it won't charge on a normal wall plug. ....ty ... vape smh. Sucks because my state just shut down again and if I want a new mod I'll have to order it online now.

Plantsmantx

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2018
I can confirm that it's the charger. I just got one 2 weeks ago. It just started not charging. Saw the comments about maybe the wrong power going through it so I tried plugging it into the USB port on my tv and it charges. However, it won't charge on a normal wall plug. ....ty ... vape smh. Sucks because my state just shut down again and if I want a new mod I'll have to order it online now.
Thanks for the info. The strange thing is, I bought the first one in November of last year, and had no problem with it for 9 or 10 months, but the other two went bad in less than 2 months.

Zamman1221

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for the info. The strange thing is, I bought the first one in November of last year, and had no problem with it for 9 or 10 months, but the other two went bad in less than 2 months.
I ended up just buying a different device (uwell's caliburn) because after the podstick started its issues and would only charge on the TV, sometimes I'd plug it in and it would fast blink and I didn't like that I had it less than a month and it was acting up. The new vape I have is great! Got it on elementvape.com, highly recommend.

• Informative
Reactions: Plantsmantx

Plantsmantx

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2018
I ended up just buying a different device (uwell's caliburn) because after the podstick started its issues and would only charge on the TV, sometimes I'd plug it in and it would fast blink and I didn't like that I had it less than a month and it was acting up. The new vape I have is great! Got it on elementvape.com, highly recommend.
Is it the Caliburn G? I see the YouTube people are raving about it. I got a Vaporesso XROS 2 months ago, and a Voopoo Vinci Air a couple of weeks later with the intention of getting the RBA for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread