Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
Its all about the Baby Polar

vaporesso is everywhere but they have never been a go-to choice for me why you may say? Well, its because I don’t know many people who own them due to the price. But for me, it's always worth being a Sheppard and following your own choices and not the ones of others. This kit looks great and guess what im going to share my experiences.

resize_DSC_1566.JPG
resize_DSC_1567.JPG

Out the Box

The mod comes in 7 different colour options which are Gunmetal, Black and Green, Black and Red, Black and Blue, Red and Black, Gold and Black and Silver and Black. The kit retails at $94 USD and £65 GBP. So, a fairly priced bit of kit but worth it just you wait.

The battery requirements are a dual 18650s, these do not come as standard and are sold separately to some readily available kits. I’ve used two sets of batteries fully and on the third as we speak lasting approx. one and a half days that really is impressive I would safely say two days depending on the kind of vapour you are.

The mod can reach up to 5-220w which works on VW, V, TC and bypass, and smart mode. The chipset in this kit is great it’s the Omni chip 4.0 and it's very fast in the overall performance, 0.001s in fire time.

The tank included again is the Cascade Baby SE which is very nice to look at and easy to use. It comes with the standard 2ml TPD compliant glass and the 6.5ml bubble glass, in red, which I used for this review, A standard GT Mesh 0.13 coil but did read 0.19 after it had settled no much difference, but it does make all the difference on power. A spare coil which was triple GT 8 0.15ohm and a set of spare O-rings.

The kit includes a USB charger which is standard throughout the vaping world.

This time no bottom of the box gifts but at the side of this great display box is the accessories which include a Warranty and guides on how to use.

resize_DSC_1568.JPG

The Build - The Mod - Polar

This mod is great, and I must say so compact which make it a go too choice for everyday vaping. The device is very solid and feels good in the hand there are no imperfections at present. The magnetic door is very strong and there is no rattle here not none. The mod is measuring in at 90x45x28mm. So, it is a nice size and looks the part.

The screen is a good size and very clear to read this can be changed colour to suit your preference. On the screen, it displays the puff counter, battery life on each cell and the V and ohm’s, along with a time and date as a screen saver nice! I have only used this mod in power mode because the last review I was told doesn’t worry about the TC but I’m sure it will work a treat. The power is in excess of 220w as I’ve said before nothing is really over 120w requirements for the mesh coils, so you don’t need to go any higher. There are some mods out there which are chucking out 150w and they are still outperforming many to speak. And still selling very well. I haven’t tested what the actual power output reading is. It fires instantly at 0.001s this is ultra-fast and again it's competing with many others.

There was no down power when coming to the last bit of battery life which to me is a must I know my batteries are running equal and well. Some mods include the lower output just to protect the batteries life but it’s a battery it’s going to depreciate over time. There is zero lag in between pressing the button and the atomiser firing. The battery life is amazing I cannot fault this they have got this right you are not going go out on a day and worry about losing power at all it really does last a full day I can guarantee that. However, if you are using high wattage and small builds I would reconsider, as I was only using between 60w on the mesh coil as the Omni board detected. This is impressive, and the tank works in combination very well.

The fire button is great, small but its reaction time is unrecognisable. No rattles at all this makes me happy…

Some other features which are included are as follows;

Firmware Upgradeable

Preheat Function

Adjustable smart TCR

Temperature Control Suite

Ni200 Nickel, Titanium & SS316L Support

Material and Mode Selection

Low resistance protection

Dual Circuit and Reverse Polarity Protection

Fast charge 2.5a (1.5hr rapid charge)

resize_DSC_1569.JPG
resize_DSC_1579.JPG

The Tank – Cascade Baby SE

Now we come to the tank. The cascade is great and working alongside the polar they are a perfect match. The mesh coil which was provided was amazing and performed full of flavour which got better as the day went on but then the following day amazing… I have managed to use a fair amount of liquid through the tank and it does use it quite quickly so be sure to make sure you take spares this is only going to last a little while,

I thought I should include this part in this section as it was relevant to the requirements, so the tank is 25mm, which is becoming more standard through the companies, not a problem here. However, it’s very tall and compared to other tanks on the market it could have done with being slightly on the shorter side.

The filling action is great and the first time I have seen this method. So, you lift and slide it’s great. There is no way of it opening while it’s in your pocket or by accident. The drip tip is nice on the lip and is a slight angle this makes the DTL seem even more flavoursome. I’m a keen vaper and I do love wide bore though, but its close.

The bubble glass is 6.5ml so it's huge and on par with some squonk bottles. Overall, I filled the tank twice in a day so not too bad, but I have been using a pod system also. The airflow is smooth and there is always enough.

resize_DSC_1572.JPG
resize_DSC_1575.JPG

Pros

· High Quality build

· Great Finish

· Easy to use

· Nice bright screen with the time

· A good fire button with instant fire, 0.0001s

· Amazing battery life

· Light and compact dual battery mod

· good flavour from the Cascade Baby

· Good vapour production

Cons

· The reverse threading is hard to get used to be sure to think prior disassemble

· Occasionally you will get hot spits in your mouth, not good

· The tank is very tall on top of the mod

resize_DSC_1581.JPG
resize_DSC_1582.JPG

Conclude

This is my first Vaporesso Kit and I can honestly say it is great and it really does blow others out the water. I was very dubious about the kit as im always sticking with what I know but when I was referred to this I was like go on let's give it a shot. It seems pretty posh looking and looks like it's not going to perform to much at all but believe me it sure blows any cobwebs off.

So, The Cascade tank is brilliant and using the new coils it been great so far the flavour has been on point and constant throughout the whole experience. I did get to the point where I switched for another tank just to see how good the mod performed on its out and not with the backup of an original tank. And it was still as good and out reached a lot of other mods.

I always say it would I buy thus mod? I would be stupid if I didn’t it really is a great design and feels good in the hand the price is different where ever you buy it and is more expensive in the UK, but I don’t think it would put me off.

If you transferring to a mod style kit please consider this you won't be disappointed its good for any beginner who is wanting that exchange but also good for anyone who is experienced as it works with RTA, RDA and sub-ohm tanks great. Enjoy…

resize_DSC_1583.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Vaporesso Polar - Grey
Tank – Vaporesso Cascade Baby SE – Black and Red
E-liquid – Donut King – Raspberry Coconut – 80/20 - 3mg Nic
Coils – GT Mesh Coil - Single Core - 0.18ohm
Batteries – Samsung 25r 2500mAh & Sony VTC5 2600mAh

• Informative
Reactions: tailland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread